NFL Week 13 In Review...

Big test for NE.

BUT both SF and Houston go up there :\

9ers schd is though as well, AT Seattle and AT NE.

It's crunch time fellas.

What about Luck for MVP? :nerd:

Dude is carrying the worst team in football last year :nerd:

Last edited:
once the year is done, we will have played baltimore, denver, houston, and indy. all playoff teams in the AFC. we will have played san fran. the SOS knock on NE is ridiculous. taking the winning percentages of teams from LAST YEAR is a great way to calculate it...because you know, teams like denver who finished 8-8 last year are exactly the same when you switch tebow for some guy named peyton manning. yeah...that's an 8-8 team. houston with a third string QB is the same team, right? GTHOH with crying about NE's "weak" schedule :lol:

Last edited:
I wanna see Luck vs Peyton in the Playoffs.....Colts vs Broncos...that would be epic. Playoffs can't get here soon enough....

whatever permutations have to happen...Please let Broncos and Colts happen.

Please keep Baltimore and Pittsburgh out of the AFC Championship game and Superbowl.

I don't want to see no 10-13 score, a game won of 5 fields goals and punts, field position, etc.

Bmore / Pitt = Alabama of the NFL

Last edited:
once the year is done, we will have played baltimore, denver, houston, and indy. all playoff teams in the AFC. we will have played san fran. the SOS knock on NE is ridiculous. taking the winning percentages of teams from LAST YEAR is a great way to calculate it...because you know, teams like denver who finished 8-8 last year are exactly the same when you switch tebow for some guy named peyton manning. yeah...that's an 8-8 team. houston with a third string QB is the same team, right? GTHOH with crying about NE's "weak" schedule :lol:

Don't sound reasonable man.

fraudalert.gif

Peyton manning is obviously the only legit contender in the AFC, as long as its a non playoff team he's gonna get those Ws.

9ers schd is though as well, AT Seattle and AT NE.

It's crunch time fellas.
I hear ya, but we'll be just fine chico.
once the year is done, we will have played baltimore, denver, houston, and indy. all playoff teams in the AFC. we will have played san fran
So what your saying is that only about 25% of New England's schedule is worth mentioning, and the rest is not.  Is that correct??

I cant lie though when i saw the schedule at the beginning of the season that **** looked soft as hell :lol: :lol:

Lot of it has to do with the Pats being the only good team in the division, though.

Imo SF and Houston are both wildly over rated. Who really thinks either of these teams can put up more points than the Patriots in a 60 minute span? Anything can happen but id be shocked, TBH.

Pats defense and run game are both legit. Tis a problem.

-RIP to the victims involved in the shooting |I
-Dez has been ballin these last few weeks :nthat:
-Nice win for Russell Wilson & Seattle against a great defense
-Nice rally & W by Luck & the Colts
-Flacco :rofl:
-Sanchez :rofl:
-AP putting up great #'s on such a bad team |I
-Bryce Brown is an athletic RB but needs to do a better job of holding onto the ball
-Brees 2 weeks in a row :x
-Im hoping Vick can get a starting job somewhere else with Foles apparently taking over now to finish out the year

:lol: at SF and Houston being overrated.

If the pats sweep they are the best team in the NFL, ill give them that.

But remember what happened to the bears when they played us back to back :nerd:

Great I just realized we play the cyborg aka the terminator aka AD soon :smh: :lol:

Welp considering ponder can't make a horseshoe onto a pole, everyone in the box.

Defense, offense, fans, coaches.

We'll stop him :pimp:

Fam the Pats are already the best team in the NFL though. Ive been saying this since before the preseason started and to be honest i thought they'd be 12-0 at this point because really, leading up to this game against Houston, the schedule HAS been type soft. For a second or two there when they were around .500, i was real worried. But they clicked. Look at the numbers theyve put up. The points :x the yards :x turnover differential :x

I honestly think next week will be underwhelming as the Pats win by 14 points.

And yes the Niners are overrated. They just dropped a game to St. Louis. See the London game :lol: :lol: Im dead at the idea of CK coming into to Gillette stadium and beating Tom Brady. It aint happening :lol: :lol:

Son I have no idea what spell Tom Brady has over you.

You sound like a sprung female.

Are you wearing UGGs as you type nonsense ?

Family what the hell are you talking about ? :lol: What did i just write that was as asinine as you are suggesting?

The spell tom brady has over me is that his career win loss record its 126-34. Read that again. And again. Ive witnessed every single one of these wins. I'm in the wrong for finding it hard to believe the Niners have no shot against the Pats? Lol. Come on bro.

Family what the hell are you talking about ? :lol: What did i just write that was as asinine as you are suggesting?

The spell tom brady has over me is that his career win loss record its 126-34. Read that again. And again. Ive witnessed every single one of these wins. I'm in the wrong for finding it hard to believe the Niners have no shot against the Pats? Lol. Come on bro.

It's not that, your extreme bias is what's :x

That sound defense has looked shaky throughout the season.

And that high powered offense has stalled against good defenses at time.

Is it really a stretch to say that you can t lose to Houston or San Fran, or both?

Last edited:
Nah i can see the Pats possibly dropping the Houson game. Maybe. Probably not.

The Niners dont have a shot though :lol: Theyre just not that good. When u have a QB controversy in the 12th week of rhe season that aint a good sign.

Its just when i see Houston eeking out these wins against bottom of the barrell teams while the Pats for the most part wipe the floor with their opponents i dont see much competition for them in the AFC. If everyone was unbiased, i think we would all agree the Pats are the best team in the L based off both numbers and the eye test.

I see a Giants vs Pats SB pt3. Would be epic :pimp: :pimp:

I wanna see Luck vs Peyton in the Playoffs.....Colts vs Broncos...that would be epic. Playoffs can't get here soon enough....
whatever permutations have to happen...Please let Broncos and Colts happen.

Please keep Baltimore and Pittsburgh out of the AFC Championship game and Superbowl.

I don't want to see no 10-13 score, a game won of 5 fields goals and punts, field position, etc.

Bmore / Pitt = Alabama of the NFL

Fans like you are the reason the NFL is how it is now. Pitt v Balt is a dream game and lives up to the hype pretty much every time.

Noo is always over gassed on the Pats and his opinions, nothing new in this thread. I'd like to see AP win the MVP. Guy is an awesome player, he runs so angry which I love. I still remember him trucking William Gay, nasty

Who really thinks either of these teams can put up more points than the Patriots in a 60 minute span? Anything can happen but id be shocked, TBH.
It's not just about how many points your offense can score, but also about how many points your defense gives up.  Keep that in mind from here on out champ and you might be okay.
Pats defense and run game are both legit.
LOL.

Back
Top Bottom