NFL Week 13 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 13...

-R.I.P. to the girlfriend.

-It was just a week ago that people were saying the 49ers are the best team in the NFC and probably the league.

-Unless Ray Lewis is coming back to play QB, he should just retire. Flacco is pathetic

-Dez Bryant has replaced Jordy Nelson in the Top 10 WR list.

-AP or Peyton for MVP?

-Indy looks like they might be a tough out come playoff time.

-Drew Brees has now single handily lost two straight games for the Saints.

-Bucs had two weeks in a row to prove something and blew it.

-Russell Wilson

i'm not worried about the 9ers too much because the rams always play them tough. i want to see how they respond in the next two weeks against the dolphins at home and patriots on the road. i am worried about our kicker situation. akers has been horrible and if he connects in ot both games the 9ers would be 10-2 so that's that.

Talbert

You better hope you don't get swept in the next two. A tough defensive team and an efficient offensive team + Seattle actually winning away from hom.

Texans
-A win is a win.
-We need our defense to get healthy, particularly J.Joseph
- J.J. Watt continues to be a force

NFL
- So the 49ers are frauds right? Is that what I'm supposed to say?
- Bryce needs to protect that ball. I though him and Foles had pretty good games though.
-Oh Lions
- Andrew Luck bouncing back from that interception and leading his team to victory :smokin
- Adrian Peterson's prime might be wasted, and that's saddening
-Russell Wilson improving every week and the Seahwaks finally got that key win on the road.
-Props to Charlie Batch and the Steelers
- Sad, sad situation in KC, it was good for them to get that win.

Last edited:
Houston :pimp:

Watt :pimp:

Seattle :pimp:

9ers :lol:

Better hope they don't meet the rams in the playoffs.

Steelers :pimp:

Eagles had a chance then the fumble :smh:

Bucs :smh:

Brees :smh:

AD :x :x

Flacco :lol: :smh:

Battle for the AFC next Monday and that 1 seed :pimp:

Till then stay classy :pimp:

- Colts :wow:

- Manning is balling :smh:

- The Lions :smh:

- A Broncos / Colts playoff game would be :pimp:

--Bad playing by Harbaugh caused the 49ers to lose, but our defense is still legit and the best in the business.

--R.I.P to the girlfriend and condolences to the child and family

--I was happy for Charlie Batch, glad he proved some of his doubters from last week wrong

--Sure hope Andy Reid enjoyed the run, he's about to be Fireman Ed status

--It appears to be bad luck for the Packers, one Top 10 receiver returns back to the team, but then another Top 10 receiver gets injuried

--Somebody get Fitz and AP off those miserable and mediocre teams that they are on, both deserve better

--Big game tonight

AP is a beast... Too bad hes on that garbage team.  Ponder didn't complete a pass to a WR until sometime late in the 4th Quarter...

Jordy leaving the game again with the same injury...
ohwell.gif

Another OL injury...

Pitt still winning without their QB... When is Ben coming back? They'll be a top 5 team again with him returning.

CJ Spiller... Such a stud. 

Young GZ.... Why did you have to make that kick? I sooo badly wanted to see STL and SF tie twice in the same season...

I hope no one looking at box scores thinks that the Jets vs Cards was a defensive battle... Because that was some of the worst QB play you could ever dream of laying your eyes on.

LUCK!!! I liked him before but that little chest pass at the end of the game followed by him FLYING ahead into the endzone ready to throw his body into anyone he could in order to get the score... I first thought he was going to take it in himself but that was even more impressive.

49ers O  
indifferent.gif

What the hell is wrong with Akers?

Defense puts on that kinda performance, and the offense gives away points?

Lotta people gonna get hurt jumpin off the Kaep bandwagon
laugh.gif

-Colts
eek.gif
 8-4? I think Luck deserves some MVP consideration

-Texans and Falcons taking care of business

-Seattle gettin a HUGE win on the road

-That Ravens offense has the same problem SF has... inconsistent/non championship caliber QB play... 

- Kurt Coleman is the worst starter in the NFL
- Russell Wilson shredded that great Bears defense twice to win the game :x
- Props to Andrew Luck for the ridiculous comeback, sky's the limit for that team once they get some more talent around him
- Texans handled business, 49ers did not. Let the war ensue around page 5 of this thread :lol:
- Legatron and Young G-Z are the best nicknames in the NFL :lol:
- Imagine if Philip Rivers got traded for Michael Vick, wouldn't surprise me at all
- Bucs completely screwed up their chances at making a playoff run these last two weeks
- Shame AD has such a terrible QB on his team :smh:, he is not a human
- Oh look the Pats win yet another division title, who woulda thought
- Tebow gave his rib to Greg McElroy
- no excuses for the Ravens to lose that game, Steelers gave them every opportunity to take control with those HORRID drops and overthrows. Flacco is garbage
- The Cardinals might need to draft a QB in every round next year :lol:

Any one know the worst record an MVP winner has had in a season? We all know damn well AP has ZERO chance of winning with that team missing the playoffs

Last edited:
--Luck and Russell. :smokin

--Peyton and AP.

--Jets/Arizona... Struggle Bowl. Poor Fitz. Dude hasn't had a QB since Kurt retired. :x

--Drew Brees throwing to defensive tackles all day.

--Baltimore ain't doing **** in the playoffs. Remember when Joe Flacco called himself elite?

--Rivers gon Rivers.

x1kged.jpg

RIP to the Houston Texans. Can't play Jacksonville and Tennessee every week. Last time they faced a real offense, Aaron Rodgers hung 42 on them. I expect the same from Tom and Co.

Last edited:
Ravens aren't going far at all. Offense isn't there. I'm throwing to Boldin every play if I'm the coach. Defense just isn't the same either.

What's stopping a Houston - Atlanta super bowl?
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Houston has to play the pats, colts twice though. Tough tests.

Atlanta has to play the Gmen.

steelers have the best defense in the league and once Ben gets back, we are going to be a team no one wants to play. if it wasn't for all the stupid turnovers, the defense would have allowed a lot less points this season.

glad to see polamalu back even though he clearly wasn't 100% and didn't play most of the snaps. hopefully we can get everyone healthy over the next few weeks and head into the playoffs strong.

Back
Top Bottom