NFL Week 15 In Review...

Man' yea cassel put up 48 vs eagles D , but it was because of secondary injuries and gd field position, squib kicks giving the viks the ball 20 yards away from field goal position really screwed us

Chip really should have stopped with the squibs after the first couple times. I understand Cordarrelle Patterson is one of the most explosive players in the league right now, but you can't continuously place your defense in bad field position, like that.

48 Points against anyone during this time of the year is ridiculous. I know we're capable of playing better on that side of the ball, though.

also -- remember when dudes were clowning me for saying Edelman is my fav patriot ? dudes balling forreal right now

sad thing about it all is i highly doubt he stays a patriot next year . you know how we roll when it comes to re-signing WRs :smh:

Was thinking about this; I think he still gets in based off two SB's

Once again, why do two team awards put him in the HOF? He was great the whole year in 2011 but the other Super Bowl was much more about the defense and perfect storm of a team getting hot at the right time. Nothing about his statistics say that he is a HOF caliber player at all.

His arm strength isn't there this year, he has under-thrown those 50-50 balls that he throws to receivers all year. I don't know if he has been hurt or whatever but his arm strength has been suspect this year. And this is a guy who has never been the best decision maker with the football so it has just been disastrous this year. He isn't Peyton either so I can't see him doing much better next year unless his arm strength is back to where it was previously.

Also, glad to see Antrel Rolle finally call out the offense. Nicks has just stopped giving a **** which is so weird considering it was a contract year for him. Giants are a mess all-around imo, think its time to do a complete rebuild for them. This team isn't in shape to turn things around next year unless Eli completely turns it around which I have a hard time seeing personally.

also -- remember when dudes were clowning me for saying Edelman is my fav patriot ? dudes balling forreal right now

sad thing about it all is i highly doubt he stays a patriot next year . you know how we roll when it comes to re-signing WRs :smh:

I know I should hate every Pat, but god damn I love that little ************. A joy to watch in space, his cuts are second to Shady's imo.

Only 2 seasons in his career has he ever posted a 2 to 1 td:int ratio.

3 seasons 20 or more picks. 4 seasons leading the league in picks.

Never thre single digit ints not once in his elite career.

Has never had one season with a passer rating of 95 or better.

http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXMXXMannEl00.htm&t=0

I Didn't say "if" once @stillin. So idk what ur getting at.

@max. #facts only. Not overboard at all

Last edited:
Without a DOMINANT, not good, but DOMINANT dline Eli is nobody. Those two bowls have more to do with the dline IMO.

Yeah, the DLine was dominant two years ago, same defense that was ranked bottom 5 and last in rushing. :lol: That same pass rush would get numerous sacks on game and go missing for a few games.

Eli has always been a guy who will throw his fair share of interceptions, and the Giants historically are a run first/defense kind of team. Red zone trips are usually always run first, the TD numbers will never be in the high 30's and above like top tier Qbs

Expecting Eli to play at that 2011-2012 level is unrealistic, for ANY quarterback. Give Eli an offensive line that can pass protect and he can lead game winning drives.

Do I think he is a HOF right now? No.....he would need a few more good solid seasons and not bad ones like this season. Two championships and how he led his team in doing so, is indisputable.

Last edited:
Eagles biggest problem was not worrying about the deep ball whatsoever in the game plan

True. The amount of big pass plays were crazy :smh:. we didn't get much pressure either. Defense all around didn't show up.

Last edited:
It's unacceptable for any NFC East fan to be going at another East fan right now :lol:

Eagles got whopped by the Vikings minus AP and it isn't impossible for them to lose their next two games including their fourth loss in a row to Dallas

Giants got shut out at home and Eli added 5 picks to yet another 20+interception year, looking like one the worst QBs in the league if not the worst excluding a rookie Geno Smith

The ******** are the joke of the NFL yet again after one year of respectability with the second worst record in the league and their HC holding the organization hostage, and they don't even have their draft pick

And Dallas blew yet another game they had no business losing in a game including not one but two terrible fourth quarter QB blunders along with terrible game management by the head coach.. all while ensuring that Dallas will have another losing record in December

None of us can say crap about the other right now :smh: The NFC East lost in just about every possible way yesterday, one got blown out, one got shut out, one lost by constantly killing themselves and the other lost by an Epic choke job.

All of us should be quiet.

Last edited:
#facts only. Not overboard at all

Yeah SOME of what you said are facts. The rest is your biased opinion. Those 2 SB runs were not all about a dominant d-line. If you watched those playoff games you would know Eli played great through those 2 runs. This is not "just another Eli season". He has never played this bad. Look, Eli was never "elite" or a HOFer to me but he had some real good seasons and some great playoff games/clutch moments. You use stats to prove your points then you leave out a lot of stuff. You ain't fooling nobody. :lol:

Last edited:
Seasons like this are his norm tho.

Ain't the first (or second) time Eli is gonna lead the league in picks.

Eli had one bomb year, and everyone crowned him. That's fine.

I mean you can judge him off his two playoff runs. Or you can judge him for the overall player that he is.

Without a DOMINANT, not good, but DOMINANT dline Eli is nobody. Those two bowls have more to do with the dline IMO.

This is just another Eli manning season. Only diff is his defense ain't keeping the team above water until he "turns it on"
 Eli 2011 SB run:       CMP%65 , 1219 yds, 9 tds, 1 int  rat 103.3

Aaron Rodgers run:   CMP%68,  1094 yds, 9 tds, 2 int   rat 109.8

Giants D:    11 sacks 2 int  5ff 5 recs

Packers D:  11 sacks 8 int 4ff 3 recs

??????????????????

Was it gmsboy or mpire who wondered why we didn't make a big deal about Andre Johnson walking off the field, but we did when dez had his hissy fit on the sideline....

Still want to play this game?

Only 2 seasons in his career has he ever posted a 2 to 1 td:int ratio.

3 seasons 20 or more picks. 4 seasons leading the league in picks.

Never thre single digit ints not once in his elite career.

Has never had one season with a passer rating of 95 or better.

http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXMXXMannEl00.htm&t=0

I Didn't say "if" once @stillin. So idk what ur getting at.

@max. #facts only. Not overboard at all

You are just looking at him like a jaded Cowboys fan

He beat two juggernaut Patriots teams in the biggest game and is a two time SB MVP

COLTS
robert mathis is the NFL DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR and should win the award
nice to see the offense and defense get back on track, also nice to see the corners lock down andre johnson
darius butler has a nose for the ball, shouldve had 3 pics...
off too kc, when we beat them and the pats and bengals faulter we will be the 2 seed...

rest of the league
romo is not clutch at all, i wouldve walked off too
antonio brown is a beast
top 3 afc seeds all lost
bengals aint about the winning life
alshon jeffrey is a part of the illuminati

Last edited:
Regardless of HOF or not I'm sure Giants fans have loved him on their team. I don't know if they win two championships with a different QB. All speculation. What isn't speculation are the results with him at QB for this team.

It's unacceptable for any NFC East fan to be going at another East fan right now :lol:

Eagles got whopped by the Vikings minus AP and it isn't impossible for them to lose their next two games including their fourth loss in a row to Dallas

Giants got shut out at home and Eli added 5 picks to yet another 20+interception year, looking like one the worst QBs in the league if not the worst excluding a rookie Geno Smith

The ******** are the joke of the NFL yet again after one year of respectability with the second worst record in the league and their HC holding the organization hostage, and they don't even have their draft pick

And Dallas blew yet another game they had no business losing in a game including not one but two terrible fourth quarter QB blunders along with terrible game management by the head coach.. all while ensuring that Dallas will have another losing record in December

None of us can say crap about the other right now :smh: The NFC East lost in just about every possible way yesterday, one got blown out, one got shut out, one lost by constantly killing themselves and the other lost by an Epic choke job.

All of us should be quiet.

+1

Every one should shut the hell up. This whole Eli/Romo garbage doesn't need to be rehashed every week.

If this amazing play didn't happen... If that amazing play didn't happen...

Man Eli was DEAD TO RIGHTS on that play before he even got the ball off to Tyree.  Everyone forgets that he escaped the pocket the way he did.

Give me Eli for 10 years and his 2 SB MVP's over Romo every single time.

Was it gmsboy or mpire who wondered why we didn't make a big deal about Andre Johnson walking off the field, but we did when dez had his hissy fit on the sideline....

Still want to play this game?

:smh: No matter how many times I explain you never get the point. Still can't understand you of all people questioning my comprehension.
But one more time in as clear as I can possibly make it.

Blowing up at your teammates - wrong, doesn't make them better, not "displaying leadership"
Blowing up at coaches- wrong, same reason as above
Walking off the field- not wrong imo, but does invite media/pundit scrutiny. Media pundit/scrutiny = another distraction

I never said Dez was right about the sideline stuff, don't think he's right in walking off the field my whole point all along
why isn't that stuff universal for every player? Jay and Dez do the same things Brady, Andre and Ben do but there's a different reaction.

Do you get it now? This is like my tenth time explaining this **** to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom