NFL Week 15 In Review...

I'm seeing wayyyyyy too many excuses for quarterbacks throwing picks, yall gotta stop lying to yourselves and absolving them from blame

Eagles
- Chip Kelly with another coaching blunder by taking the game out of the players control and squibbing it EVERY TIME to the Vikings giving them A-1 field position
- Is Cary Williams good at ANYTHING?
- have no problem with Desean's blow up on the sidelines because he kept playing hard for the rest of the game
- 8 carries all game for Lesean McCoy is not acceptable, we abandoned the run completely and it was only a 8 point game :smh:
- Next week is gonna be a very tough game if this secondary isn't healthy :x, too many injuries yesterday

Everyone Else
- there's nothing more to be said about Dallas that hasn't been said already
- the Rams are the Saints kryptonite, Robert Quinn isn't getting the pub he deserves possibly DPOY
- Jamaal Charles :x
- Bengals just can't seem to take control when they have the chance to, RIP to that punter who got demolished
- Panthers keep on trucking, Deangelo Williams actually playing well for a change
- strong win by the Dolphins, seemed like we ALL thought the Pats were gonna get another endzone PI call but luckily they didn't
- Cutler threw that ball to the moon for Alshon on that one TD :x

I actually think Romo is the superior QB of the two but I know I'll prolly be alone in that assessment. Obviosuly Eli grades higher cause of the two SB's but so much luck is needed to win a SB. I guess being lucky is better than being good but Romo has never had the horrible seasons that Eli has had.

I actually think Romo is the superior QB of the two but I know I'll prolly be alone in that assessment. Obviosuly Eli grades higher cause of the two SB's but so much luck is needed to win a SB. I guess being lucky is better than being good but Romo has never had the horrible seasons that Eli has had.

Romo is the more efficient, mobile and mechanically qb, but when comes down to the real important games for the playoffs or playoffs games Eli has been better.

Did he play great during those SB runs? Sure, but IDC, if Tyree doesn't make a god damn miraculous catch out of no where his career would be nothing. Dude is as fortunate as any QB.
Yeah, who cares about SB rings? Those things don't matter.

laugh.gif
Give me Eli for 10 years and his 2 SB MVP's over Romo every single time.
But look at Romo's stats...
Hes on both my fantasy teams
smokin.gif
.  Made playoffs and got bounced this week in 1... missed playoffs in other......
200x200px-ZC-955f46d8_weebay.gif

Last edited:

Did he play great during those SB runs? Sure, but IDC, if Tyree doesn't make a god damn miraculous catch out of no where his career would be nothing. Dude is as fortunate as any QB.

Yeah, who cares about SB rings? Those things don't matter.

:lol:
Give me Eli for 10 years and his 2 SB MVP's over Romo every single time.

But look at Romo's stats...
Hes on both my fantasy teams :smokin .  Made playoffs and got bounced this week in 1... missed playoffs in other......

200x200px-ZC-955f46d8_weebay.gif

View media item 696843

Kobe4MVP12, *warned* (profanity)

Damn I didn't even realize there was profanity in my post, my bad. :lol:

And I forgot that winning Superbowl's was an individual accomplishment. A lot of things need to go right for your team to get a SB, it's harder than any other sport. Some QB's have been fortunate enough for those things to happen and others haven't. We really going to act like the Giants D didn't hold perhaps the most prolific offense of all time to 16 points in the Superbowl?

And I don't want to come off as an Eli hater, there is no doubt he played very well during those two runs, but I also think he has been more fortunate than any other QB ever. Just don't think he can be called an Elite QB by any means when the rest of his career has been so lackluster. Dude has more rings than Peyton :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Romo is the more efficient, mobile and mechanically qb, but when comes down to the real important games for the playoffs or playoffs games Eli has been better.

Undoubtedly but a lot of that has to do with coaching and teams as well. For instance, the cowboys not running the ball last night cost them the game, that is not on Romo but on the coaches. Romo played poorly but that loss to me was just an example of the incompetence that Romo has been mired in for the past few years with Garrett and Jerry.

Regardless of HOF or not I'm sure Giants fans have loved him on their team. I don't know if they win two championships with a different QB. All speculation. What isn't speculation are the results with him at QB for this team.

I agree, Eli has been great for the Giants and should have his number retired. I just don't see the stats and consistency for HOF when getting in is so tough from the NFL

Last edited:
No doubt his numbers and consistency will hurt his chances. We will have to see when he is retired how it shakes out

You are just looking at him like a jaded Cowboys fan

He beat two juggernaut Patriots teams in the biggest game and is a two time SB MVP

State facts, with the proof to back up what I'm saying.

But I'm a "jaded cowboys fan". Lol. Riiiight.

And I never once said any hypotheticals, I never once said IF Eli didn't have this or didn't do that he wouldn't have his bowls. Never said romo is better. Nope. Never not once.

I simply stayed that to me his decade of being a less than average QB outweighs beating two loaded patriot teams.

Keyword. TEAM. Eli was on a TEAM for those bowls. Eli didn't shut down Aaron Rodgers, Bree's and Brady in the playoffs holding each team to under 14.. No. THE TEAM DID. Eli didbt get constant pressure on Brady both times.

So as a TEAM. The D-line was more impressive IMO than Eli during those runs.

Some people speak facts and have sources to back up what they say.

Others resort to QB jokes or lumping all fans of one team together as "jaded".

If I'm a jags fan does that make me more credible? Less "jaded"?

Last edited:
This is going to be a tough sentence to digest... but... if the QB for a team that stopped Rodgers, Brees, and Brady throws key TDs instead of key INTs... but then he's being compared to ANOTHER QB who has a team that stops Rodgers, Brees, and Brady, except this second QB throws key INTs instead of key TDs... 
nerd.gif

State facts, with the proof to back up what I'm saying.

But I'm a "jaded cowboys fan". Lol. Riiiight.

And I never once said any hypotheticals, I never once said IF Eli didn't have this or didn't do that he wouldn't have his bowls. Never said romo is better. Nope. Never not once.

I simply stayed that to me his decade of being a less than average QB outweighs beating two loaded patriot teams.

Keyword. TEAM. Eli was on a TEAM for those bowls. Eli didn't shut down Aaron Rodgers, Bree's and Brady in the playoffs holding each team to under 14.. No. THE TEAM DID. Eli didbt get constant pressure on Brady both times.

So as a TEAM. The D-line was more impressive IMO than Eli during those runs.

Exactly what facts did you state? Looks like opinions to me

A decade of less than an average QB? :lol:

My first post. In which u called me jaded.

I stated STATS bout all his mediocre seasons, all the ints. Etc. Then posted a link backing up what I said.

Those are called facts. Not opinions.

go ahead cowboys fans

go bash the giants

if it makes you feel better

Lol. The irony.

Eagles and giants fans were quiet as a mouse yesterday when they're squads was playing. Cowboys lose everyone outta the woodwork laughing it up enjoying themselves. Lol.

Yall got it tho. Obviously I can't have opinions cause I like the cowboys. I get it.

Last edited:

This is going to be a tough sentence to digest... but... if the QB for a team that stopped Rodgers, Brees, and Brady throws key TDs instead of key INTs... but then he's being compared to ANOTHER QB who has a team that stops Rodgers, Brees, and Brady, except this second QB throws key INTs instead of key TDs... 
nerd.gif
Wut?

My first post. In which u called me jaded.

I stated STATS bout all his mediocre seasons, all the ints. Etc. Then posted a link backing up what I said.

Those are called facts. Not opinions.

No son. You posted some facts that help your opinion and left out everything else. It's beating a dead horse at this point. :lol:

Last edited:
At least when Eli decides to throw 5 picks in a game he doesn't ****-tease his fans and just throws them right from the jump. 
laugh.gif

If only Romo played for the Giants completed crucial throws at season's end and in the playoffs instead of making crucial INTs and mental blunders at season's end and in the playoffs  he'd have two rings
Fixed.

That's all on him.

And on the opposite end...

If only Eli played for the Cowboys  made crucial INTs and mental blunders at season's end and in the playoffs instead of completing crucial throws at season's end and in the playoffs  he'd have no playoff success

Back
Top Bottom