refss.gif

661949910.png

Last edited:
- Seattle's defensive unit is ELITE

- Darrell Bevell is thee worst OC in the league

- The NFL is no different than the WWE right now, it is what it is

Twitter last night had me in honest to God real tears. :lol: :nthat:

What a finish.

2 interceptions overturned, one PI that was a complete joke, another one that was uncalled, and then the catch. Holy **** those refs were not leavin until Seattle had a W. :rofl:

How did kid get PI LOOKING for the ball, with the receiver grabbin his facemask, his shoulder, and jumpin over HIS back, and he got PI? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: To me, that call was worse than the final play.

-Rogers was getting killed in that 1st half
- :wow: :lol: at the 4th qtr in last nights game

& the obvious:

-That defensive pass interference should've been offensive
-Jennings had control off that ball... Tate just had his hands on it. Can't believe even after the replay they ruled it a TD :lol:

Curious to see what happens with the ref situations after this game :nerd:

No one mentioned it I've seen but on the Pack touchdown drive there were 4 or 5 clear of day holding penalties by the Packers o-line. It's like the Pack were just getting bullied so much that the refs decided to let the o-line hold :lol: :smh:

No one mentioned it I've seen but on the Pack touchdown drive there were 4 or 5 clear of day holding penalties by the Packers o-line. It's like the Pack were just getting bullied so much that the refs decided to let the o-line hold :lol: :smh:

They were holding on every damn play :smh: :lol:

They dont want to talk about that

Missed holding calls or claiming a game ending interception was actually a touchdown.

Yeah. Those are the same thing.

I mean Packers fans got screwed but lets not act like they didn't get the benefit of some calls too.

No one mentioned it I've seen but on the Pack touchdown drive there were 4 or 5 clear of day holding penalties by the Packers o-line. It's like the Pack were just getting bullied so much that the refs decided to let the o-line hold
laugh.gif
mean.gif
They were holding on every damn play
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Missed holding calls or claiming a game ending interception was actually a touchdown.

With 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter, the Packers had a 3rd and 2 from the Seahawks 45 or so. The Hawks D stopped them when Kam Chancellor knocked down a pass. He was flagged for pass interference, which extended the drive that resulted in the go ahead TD for the Pack. It was a terrible call. Had that call not been made, the Pack would have punted. They didn't score after that. The final score would have been, and SHOULD have, been 7-6, Seahawks.
Lets not talk about this either.

Don't be blinded by your fandom folks. You are losing credibility on this forum if you blindly drink the kool-aid and dismiss the notion of last night's outcome. Quit trying to justify why the Seahawks should have won and that they were getting screwed all game.

Even my mother who is a 58 year old woman who doesn't follow football went to sleep saying the guy in yellow caught the ball and that was a terrible play. :lol:

The refs took away that nice INT by the Packers in Seattle territory that would have iced the game. The pass interference call on Shields that should have been on Rice was on a 1st and 25 that Seattle would have had a tough time converting.

I mean Packers fans got screwed but lets not act like they didn't get the benefit of some calls too.
That's all Im saying

Im not arguing none of those god awful calls that the Seahawks benefited from but let's not act like the Packers didnt benefit on their ONLY touchdown drive of the game from a obviously terrible flag.

Neither team deserved this at the end of the day

Browner is always in some ****
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
They were holding on every damn play :smh: :lol:

With 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter, the Packers had a 3rd and 2 from the Seahawks 45 or so. The Hawks D stopped them when Kam Chancellor knocked down a pass. He was flagged for pass interference, which extended the drive that resulted in the go ahead TD for the Pack. It was a terrible call. Had that call not been made, the Pack would have punted. They didn't score after that. The final score would have been, and SHOULD have, been 7-6, Seahawks.

Lets not talk about this either.

What about the phantom PI call when the Seahaws had THIRTY yards to go for a first down that extended this garbage touchdown call? What about the terrible roughing call that took away a Russell Wilson interception?

All the calls you are *****ing about can washed out by an equally bad, but similar call that went the other way. But there is nothing that comes close to an official GIVING the Seahawks a touchdown when it should have been an interception.

But keep whining all you want about other inconsequential calls that were offset by similar bad calls going the other way, and ignoring the main reason the sports world is up in arms today.

That's all Im saying

Im not arguing none of those god awful calls that the Seahawks benefited from but let's not act like the Packers didnt benefit on their ONLY touchdown drive of the game from a obviously terrible flag.

Neither team deserved this at the end of the day

Browner is always in some **** :lol: :smh:

Refs should've said F it and hit them with a tie :lol:

Back
Top Bottom