NFL Week 3 In Review...

Mohammed Sanu > Josh Freeman

I'd trade the Eagles a 5th or 6th rounder for Vick right now. Freeman stands back there like a statue and barely ever gets hit, so I think Vick would fare a lot better behind the Bucs OL.

is he familiar with the concept of not staring down receivers or does he think the defense doesn't see him staring down receivers?

Wow @ the ref throwing his hat on the field and the player slid on it.....why would u do that?

wasn't a hat.

The Bucs offense is so crappy. Such a shame, since our defense is playing pretty well.
Not only has Josh fallen off, but what happened to Mike Williams?

Nothing Gooddell says should be taken serious. Dude talks about player safety and all, but he got these crappy refs out there not even throwing flags on clear helmet to helmet hits.

Mohammed Sanu > Josh Freeman
I'd trade the Eagles a 5th or 6th rounder for Vick right now. Freeman stands back there like a statue and barely ever gets hit, so I think Vick would fare a lot better behind the Bucs OL.

Freeman gonna have a career day on Sunday. No joke. I expect a 75% completion percentage with 350 yards passing.

:pimp: Kevin Walter getting Tracy Porter benched. :x Matt Jackson actually defending the hit on Schaub. That guy is awful.

Kareem Jackson, keep em quiet for another week. :pimp:

Titus Young letting us know he's a daddy by putting Sr. on the back of his jersey. :lol:
Calais Cambell & Dockett are outstanding.

I forgot to mention, quietly, Andrew Luck is just going about this learning business, has 2 TE weapons growing with him in Allen and Fleener, 2 young receivers in Hilton and Brazil to learn and grow with. They get a nice RB and maybe a bigger target WR next year in the draft, and the next decade in Indy gonna look a lot like the last decade in Indy. 2014 and beyond, they stack and stack and stack the defense and OLine every year til they give him a competent group.

Some teams have all the Luck. :smh:

I forgot to mention, quietly, Andrew Luck is just going about this learning business, has 2 TE weapons growing with him in Allen and Fleener, 2 young receivers in Hilton and Brazil to learn and grow with. They get a nice RB and maybe a bigger target WR next year in the draft, and the next decade in Indy gonna look a lot like the last decade in Indy. 2014 and beyond, they stack and stack and stack the defense and OLine every year til they give him a competent group.

Some teams have all the Luck. :smh:

hopefully the texans and colts can play a role reversal of the last 10 years, for the next 10 years

its not that Jamaal Charles is playing better, its that they actually gave him the ball...

:wow: the bennett brothers

for the third consecutive week, for those ppl clowning Chris Johnson, I will ask show me where he could be getting more yards than he is getting and I will change my opinion. are you watching stats or watching the game?
his offensive line is horrendous

when do you change your avi back? $%^& trips me out every time

After tonight, I think. I don't know though. Vikings had a pretty impressive win yesterday and I displayed nothing that would show I'm a Vikings fan. Not my avy and not my clothes so maybe I'm on to something. :lol:

its not that Jamaal Charles is playing better, its that they actually gave him the ball...

eek.gif
the bennett brothers

for the third consecutive week, for those ppl clowning Chris Johnson, I will ask show me where he could be getting more yards than he is getting and I will change my opinion. are you watching stats or watching the game?
his offensive line is horrendous
Somewhere other than Tennessee.

Wow @ the ref throwing his hat on the field and the player slid on it.....why would u do that?

wasn't a hat.

Weak schedule so far and texans fans gased up...Your just one player away in getting hurt, learn from the past.

what did that response have to do with my post?

but i'll play this game anyways.

playoff seeding isn't based on strength of schedule, it's based on wins and losses.

"Your just one player away in getting hurt, learn from the past." -how very insightful of you. did you get that analysis from an NFL insider or what?

Niners played terrible. Such a disappointing game.
Cant believe the Dolphins blocked the fg after they called timeout to ice him.
Horrible officiating all around.
Refs giving the niners extra timeouts :lol:
I dont blame Belichick for wanting the refs attention but you cant grab him like that.
The ref throwing his hat in the Cowboys game :smh:

wasn't a hat.

Weak schedule so far and texans fans gased up...Your just one player away in getting hurt, learn from the past.

what did that response have to do with my post?

but i'll play this game anyways.

playoff seeding isn't based on strength of schedule, it's based on wins and losses.

"Your just one player away in getting hurt, learn from the past." -how very insightful of you. did you get that analysis from an NFL insider or what?

Calm down lil man i know your team undefeated, relax its only wk4... Phins,Jaguars and not a complete manning broncos which lost by td...pump your brakes :x

Funny thing is if the cowgirls were 3-0 no one could hold y'all back, circumstances :lol:

Back
Top Bottom