NFL Week 4 In Review...

Here we go with the Texan Trolls...week 5 and yet they crowning em already I mean do y'all even learn from the past seasons...idc if y'all go 16-0, We saw what happend to the pats or even the vikes when they went 15-1 with moss :smokin ......the funny thing about all this is they haven't even played any of the elite teams in their own conference let alone the NFC keep getting gased up over 5 wks...it's gonna be a long season trolls

I'm not convinced of anything with the Chargers. We started 3-1 last season too, and we all saw how that ended up.
I don't believe in Norv, haven't for years now. Its championship or get fired this season, and unless he proves me VERY WRONG he is most likely going to get fired.

We'll see if we can keep it together for the course of the season... Highly doubt it though. :rolleyes

Yeah I know, im a really negative fan. But understand, Chargers have broken our hearts too many times within the last decade. We arent easily impressed anymore. They've wasted too many peoples primes, too many peoples times, winning regular season games isnt enough anymore.

We gotta look like contenders, and we don't. Once we do, I'll be happy again.

i've got no issue with the texan fans puffing out their chests a bit. unless i missed it, none of them guaranteed a superbowl or anything crazy (and was serious about it).

matt schaub top 10...possibly. so many QBs are hot and cold in and around that 10 spot that it's tough to really say. i don't think it's outlandish. he does need to make that playoff run though. this is the year for him to prove himself.

Man I can't wait for the Packers to play the Texans on Sunday night in two weeks. We will find out a lot about each team.

Rodgers indoors to prove a point in a prime time stage. :smokin

Man I can't wait for the Packers to play the Texans on Sunday night in two weeks. We will find out a lot about each team.

JJ watt vs Mathews :pimp: :pimp:

i'm not saying bow down to us, but at least treat us like we're in the room. i think our body of work from last season and how we've started this season warrants that respect.

Who's overlooking or downplaying your current situation? 4 out 7 ESPN analysts have the Texans in the superbowl. They get more than enough recognition. The point is align yourself with reality, You know you got a cupcake schedule which means don't boast about your undefeated record. So are the Cardinals, how many AZ fans do you see in here with their yap ?

Given your schedule/division, I think it's reasonable to say keep the Texan hype off-limits until you win your first playoff game.

A-Rod gets to wear his favorite shoes 3 weeks in a row???
nthat.gif

The only team that worries me in the AFC are the pats, why? Because like shown last week when Brady wants to he'll turn it out.

Regarding the Pats that's a fair point, but your not worried about the Ravens by chance??

i worry about them, but not too much. we outplayed them in the playoffs last year with a rookie QB. unfortunately that rookie QB turned the ball over i think 4 times? not something you would expect from matt schaub. and looking at their team last year to this year, i don't see too much change other than the loss of terrell suggs and the continued emergence of torrey smith
Umm I don't know if you've noticed, but the Ravens are #2 in total offense this year. The team you faced last year was somewhere around #15.

The playoff game last year was an abortion and the Ravens didn't play to their potential. Classic Cam Cameron special where he handcuffed Flacco. That was the game that caused us to change our offensive scheme, from the following AFC championship game into this season we've had a completely new look offense. We'll see what happens when we play you guys in a few weeks, at this point to say I'm excited would be an understatement. BTW, Suggs may be back for that game and would definitely be back by the playoffs .

Again, like I said before learn how to be a good fan for your squad.. Don't start getting hype just because it's 4 games in and all the analysts are hyping you up (after playing 4 avg teams). It's a long season and you WILL get exposed at some point, just look forward to it because it will show you what you need to work on and give your team resiliency. Almost every Super Bowl champion the in recent history had questions going into the postseason.. whereas the team that has all the hype behind them and looked unstoppable almost never wins it. The reason why SOME Texans fans come across as annoying is because ya'll don't seem to know this, it's like you just started watching football and don't know how an NFL season plays out or what it takes to win.

Last edited:
I don't see Matt Schaub as a Top 10 QB... maybe a few years ago, but definitely not right now no matter the production he's posting. Could change? Yeah, but that's how I see it right now.

Here we go with the Texan Trolls...week 5 and yet they crowning em already I mean do y'all even learn from the past seasons...idc if y'all go 16-0, We saw what happend to the pats or even the vikes when they went 15-1 with moss :smokin ......the funny thing about all this is they haven't even played any of the elite teams in their own conference let alone the NFC keep getting gased up over 5 wks...it's gonna be a long season trolls

cowboys lakers trojans and yankees in your sig, but i'm the troll.

i've got no issue with the texan fans puffing out their chests a bit. unless i missed it, none of them guaranteed a superbowl or anything crazy (and was serious about it).

matt schaub top 10...possibly. so many QBs are hot and cold in and around that 10 spot that it's tough to really say. i don't think it's outlandish. he does need to make that playoff run though. this is the year for him to prove himself.

this. none of us said we're winning the superbowl. honestly, all we've said is that we are arguably the best team in the NFL. not so outlandish, is it? and that's a fair assessment about schaub. he needs bigger body of consistent production to be a shoe in top 10, but i don't think it's crazy to put him in the argument.

really looking forward to the game. tough 2 games for the texans with the packers then the ravens. can't wait!

There is nothing like the NFL season :smokin..

I love you guys..

even if we disagree, i love you too. i'd just rather us argue on real football points.

i'm not saying bow down to us, but at least treat us like we're in the room. i think our body of work from last season and how we've started this season warrants that respect.

Who's overlooking or downplaying your current situation? 4 out 7 ESPN analysts have the Texans in the superbowl. They get more than enough recognition. The point is align yourself with reality, You know you got a cupcake schedule which means don't boast about your undefeated record. So are the Cardinals, how many AZ fans do you see in here with their yap ?

Given your schedule/division, I think it's reasonable to say keep the Texan hype off-limits until you win your first playoff game.

because the cardinals didn't expect to be 4-0. i'm not saying we did, but i am saying we expected to build on last season.

Umm I don't know if you've noticed, but the Ravens are #2 in total offense this year. The team you faced last year was somewhere around #15.

Again, like I said before learn how to be a good fan for your squad.. Don't start getting hype just because it's 4 games in and all the analysts are hyping you up (after playing 4 avg teams). It's a long season and you WILL get exposed at some point, just look forward to it because it will show you what you need to work on and give your team resiliency. Almost every Super Bowl champion the in recent history had questions going into the postseason.. whereas the team that has all the hype behind them and looked unstoppable almost never wins it. The reason why SOME Texans fans come across as annoying is because ya'll don't seem to know this, it's like you just started watching football and don't know how an NFL season plays out or what it takes to win.

that number 2 total offense, and 23rd in total defense. not to mention 29th in passing defense. the reason why none of that matters? we're only 1/4th of the way into the season.

and yes, we will lose at some point. and we will be exposed. but until then, what do you expect me to do? sit here like "hey we won but i can't wait until we lose!" all i've done is comment on the texans SO FAR. i'm not out here making predictions of the future, other than we'll win our division. obviously.

I don't see Matt Schaub as a Top 10 QB... maybe a few years ago, but definitely not right now no matter the production he's posting. Could change? Yeah, but that's how I see it right now.

fair enough. i agree he needs more numbers, but i just don't think it's crazy to put him up there in that 2nd tier of NFL quarterbacks. not looking at the numbers and just looking at him as a quarterback, i mean.

Last edited:
The playoff game last year was an abortion and the Ravens didn't play to their potential. Classic Cam Cameron special where he handcuffed Flacco. That was the game that caused us to change our offensive scheme, from the following AFC championship game into this season we've had a completely new look offense. We'll see what happens when we play you guys in a few weeks, at this point to say I'm excited would be an understatement. BTW, Suggs may be back for that game and would definitely be back by the playoffs .
we'll beat the texans when we play them this year

I love you guys..

even if we disagree, i love you too. i'd just rather us argue on real football points.

Fair enough. I'll go ahead and say ya'll look legit and probably the top team in the L at the moment. We'll see how the season unfolds..

i don't want to say top team, i'd prefer top 3. in the afc it's a 3 horse race. NE BAL HOU.

i still like yall in the NFC, yall just have too many weapons on the defensive side of the ball which is rare.

Brady is amazing but I swear I hate hate that guy. :lol:
Nothing like Romo being Romo :rofl:
Cutler when he's being protected and not in his attitude mode is a top 10 QB in the L. I love the way he throws that football, it just looks so easy.

And it has been a very long time but I think we might finally have a QB in D.C :pimp: Now if we can just find some cornerbacks :smh:

I love you guys..

Fair enough. I'll go ahead and say ya'll look legit and probably the top team in the L at the moment. We'll see how the season unfolds..

i don't want to say top team, i'd prefer top 3. in the afc it's a 3 horse race. NE BAL HOU.

i still like yall in the NFC, yall just have too many weapons on the defensive side of the ball which is rare.

I definitely put you above NE, and probably Baltimore. But power rankings mean nothing...

you seem him as a top 10 a few years back but not now? im confused :lol:

also Arod better bring his running shoes if that turnstile you call a oline keeps blockin the way they do :lol: :nerd:

Almost every Super Bowl champion the in recent history had questions going into the postseason.. whereas the team that has all the hype behind them and looked unstoppable almost never wins it.
Word.

All this crowning and power ranking bull **** that goes on this early in the season proves to be meaningless year after year. It's also hard to keep up the same level of elite play the whole way through...even though they failed in the SB, it's what made the '07 Pats run so impressive.

Give me the team that doesn't have any setbacks from injuries and gets hot at the right time. 14-2, 15-1, 16-0...doesn't matter when January rolls around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom