NFL Week 4 In Review...

Texans fans on top of the world this year...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I mean I'm not hating, just gonna be a tough pill to swallow if something goes wrong.

I've been there so I'd know.

-8cc773150acdf2df.jpg

:lol: I dont even know what his sack celebrations is but it cracks me up
cam at Left defensive End is Just Silly. No Right Tackle in the NFL can block him. NONE

But face it, Rex will do more good for a team as a DC, not a HC.

I mean sure, he is prolly the best defensive guy in football. Does that mean he can't be a good head coach though? Nah, he went to back-to-back AFC championship games with Mark ******g Sanchez as his QB. If we even had an average QB those years we would have gotten to at least one super bowl. In a world where Gary Kubiak and Lovie Smith are long tenured NFL coaches, I don't really see the need to get rid of Rex any time soon.

But face it, Rex will do more good for a team as a DC, not a HC.

I mean sure, he is prolly the best defensive guy in football. Does that mean he can't be a good head coach though? Nah, he went to back-to-back AFC championship games with Mark ******g Sanchez as his QB. If we even had an average QB those years we would have gotten to at least one super bowl. In a world where Gary Kubiak and Lovie Smith are long tenured NFL coaches, I don't really see the need to get rid of Rex any time soon.

Well worldbeefreeg, at least you're a loyal fan...Cheers....

Josh Freeman looked like he was back in 2010 form yesterday. MAYBE....just maybe....they should let a guy with a huge arm throw it down the field to Vincent Jackson a little bit more. That would almost make too much sense.

Our run blocking has been AWFUL on the right side. Don't blame Doug Martin and Blount fantasy owners. It's the guys that are replacing Davin Joseph and Trueblood that are ******g up your points right now.

Dallas Clark needs to get more involved. In the times where he does get the ball thrown to him you can see he still has it. And he beats his man all the time, Freeman just always locks in on one guy so he doesn't even see him.

I don't wanna hear a single damn person say "RG3 IS CLUTCH". No. The defensive playcalling for the Bucs was clutch for the ********. They literally let them just walk up the field on wide open throws and runs. What Matt Ryan did....THAT was clutch. RG3 didn't have to do **** except make sure he didn't throw the ball into the grass to wide open receivers across the middle of the field and make sure he didn't trip over his own feet on his runs. Before that last field goal the ******** hadn't scored a single point since the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Rex doesnt have the talent around him. Not his entirely, you can only scheme with personal for so long.

same with Kubes down in Houston and lovie up in Chi

They all over achieved the last couple of years.

Reid should be fire for under achieving with those iggles

Packers still gotta tighten up a little bit, idk what it is but offense still looks shaky out there.

How so? I saw exactly what I wanted from our offense. Rodgers had 3 TDs in the first half. Benson doing exactly what we need from him. Take out a fluke fumble when Rodgers sits out one play we have 35 points. Say we get the correct call on the Sproles Fumble and we get the ball in the red zone and at least get a field goal and that's 38 points. That's more than enough to expect from your offense. That game should not have been a close as it was.

The problem was our D not being able to get off the field. Brees picked us apart. Was it the Rodgers Int that's making you think that? Considering he already has thrown half the amount of what he did all of last year lol.

I tuned into Hard Knocks to see 2 people.  Sean Smith and Cam Wake.... Smith got a LITTLE shine which was okay but CAM got NO LOVE at all.
indifferent.gif

idk but maybe i got Rodgers used to looking like a machine :lol: dudes methodical when hes on point, offense did look good, but it was the Saints.

looked wait better from week 1 till now though :lol:

I don't wanna hear a single damn person say "RG3 IS CLUTCH". No. The defensive playcalling for the Bucs was clutch for the ********. They literally let them just walk up the field on wide open throws and runs. What Matt Ryan did....THAT was clutch. RG3 didn't have to do **** except make sure he didn't throw the ball into the grass to wide open receivers across the middle of the field and make sure he didn't trip over his own feet on his runs. Before that last field goal the ******** hadn't scored a single point since the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Lol at the refusal to give RGIII any credit.

Matt Ryan throws up a jumpball and so he's 'clutch.'

Classic NT.

Last edited:
I tuned into Hard Knocks to see 2 people.  Sean Smith and Cam Wake.... Smith got a LITTLE shine which was okay but CAM got NO LOVE at all. :stoneface:

Man he is just silly good.
I'd put him in the mix with Julius Peppers, jared Allen and JPP as best DEs in the League

rg3 ran into fg range, and the defense bucs sucked and let him have his way.l olz

the bucs were literally out of gas. maybe they should call david lynch.

Hey Deuce, the 9ers and Vikings are both 3-1 .... with your only loss coming to the Vikings.... that JV squad you were blasting :lol: :smh:

its sad i let grown man break my heart every sunday.
- 43 really homie, you actually recieve a check every week from the NFL...what makes that even more funny he starts in the NFL for my team.
- has to be the worst footwork ive ever seen in my life, trying to play the ball in the air. please start sherrod martin, please.
- Cam owned up to the L...these growning pains hurt.
- im torn about them going for it on the 4th.
- i knew what it was gonna be when they punted it, two man route with 6dbs out there and they still get a 50+ yd play on 1st down. disgusting. :smh:
- 1-3 hurts but im still not buying them in ATL...eff yall straight up.
Others
- 9ers raped Jets, no way around it.
- Peyton the Gawd is coming back to full force.
- Kolb is pure buttcheeks.
- great game down in TB. im happy for DC they finally got a franchise qb, kid a stud.
- Barron is a monster.
- Fitzpatrick is stealing money, not saying he isnt a decent player. but hes not earning that check.
- Fisher is a great coach.
- CJ2k broke out finally.
- ship sanchez to KC please, Cassell is buttcheeks too.

62.6% completion
Over 3:1 TD-INT ratio
97.6 QB Rating
4-0, with multiple late-game drives to tie/take the lead

Kolb is doing exactly what the Cards need him to do.

its sad i let grown man break my heart every sunday.
- 43 really homie, you actually recieve a check every week from the NFL...what makes that even more funny he starts in the NFL for my team.
- has to be the worst footwork ive ever seen in my life, trying to play the ball in the air. please start sherrod martin, please.
- Cam owned up to the L...these growning pains hurt.
- im torn about them going for it on the 4th.
- i knew what it was gonna be when they punted it, two man route with 6dbs out there and they still get a 50+ yd play on 1st down. disgusting. :smh:
- 1-3 hurts but im still not buying them in ATL...eff yall straight up.
c

Classic NT.

Matt Ryan has 17 4th qtr comeback wins what are you even saying

Last edited:
I tuned into Hard Knocks to see 2 people.  Sean Smith and Cam Wake.... Smith got a LITTLE shine which was okay but CAM got NO LOVE at all.
indifferent.gif
Man he is just silly good.
I'd put him in the mix with Julius Peppers, jared Allen and JPP as best DEs in the League
Yea Cam is a freak.
laugh.gif

Ask some of the Dolphins fans on here I've been in their threads for the last 2-3 years talkin strictly Cam.
laugh.gif

Saw him at Lambeau 2 years ago... Dude is a massive human when you're 10 feet from dude.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Classic NT.

Matt Ryan has 17 4th qtr comeback wins what are you even saying

Calm down I wasnt bad mouthing your precious Falcons man.

If you read what I quoted, I was simply laughing at someone saying that RGIII wasnt clutch but Matt Ryan was. They both led their teams to final game winning drives. So how is RGIII not clutch in that situation?

He's probably one of the most ripped 250+ LB human Beings on earth

but thats enough of the Rupertone type posts from me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom