NFL Week 4 In Review...

original.gif

:lol:  Scumbag Tom

:wow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calm down I wasnt bad mouthing your precious Falcons man.
If you read what I quoted, I was simply laughing at someone saying that RGIII wasnt clutch but Matt Ryan was. They both led their teams to final game winning drives. So how is RGIII not clutch in that situation?

My fault I agree...yeah that play by RG3 was very clutch

Mister Friendly hacked Gunna's account.

:lol:

But this week its on Whit and company to take care of Mr. Wake.

- People still sleeping on Dalton

Shhh. Let them sleep on the whole team. I like flying under the radar.

Vontaze Burfict can Play some Football.

Yes. Yes He can. And like ComeUp mentioned. He's playing out of position.

I'm really wondering what Dontay Moch will bring to the defense. I've heard the hype and I've seen his 40 time. But will it translate on game day? I didn't see the guy much in college but if anyone has some input, cool.

AJ Green cooked Rashean Mathis though :lol: .

Last edited:
Dalton has looked good, Bengals run defense is atrocious though (looked ok vs Jags but they don't really do much of anything else).

Can't decide between Bears or Cowboys.....both teams are mistake prone.

Burfict: Led the team with 8 tackles, 1 sack, 2 tackles for loss, 1 pass defensed, and a QB hit.

Mister Friendly hacked Gunna's account.

:lol:

But this week its on Whit and company to take care of Mr. Wake.

- People still sleeping on Dalton

Shhh. Let them sleep on the whole team. I like flying under the radar.

Vontaze Burfict can Play some Football.

Yes. Yes He can. And like ComeUp mentioned. He's playing out of position.

I'm really wondering what Dontay Moch will bring to the defense. I've heard the hype and I've seen his 40 time. But will it translate on game day? I didn't see the guy much in college but if anyone has some input, cool.

AJ Green cooked Rashean Mathis though :lol: .

Yo RKO2004, I know the Bengals are in the same division as my beloved Steelers, but I'm pulling for Marvin & the Bengals...They just need to play tough against the better teams....What's the word on Dre coming back?

- pats...tale of two halves. really beat the piss out of the bills in the second half
- the brady GIF...that's my QB :pimp:
- jets and bills...might as well play for that top draft pick
- santonio holmes is a god damn joke. from the sulking to the negativity to that play against the niners, he is 100% female
- dolphins...great effort but not good enough.
- i've never seen a team get hosed in a single game as much as the packers...glad they won.
- thank you niners, bengals, and broncos...easy $$$
- houston and atlanta doing BIG things right now. i still think the NFC is wide open though.
- poor graham harrell
- was sean payton THAT valuable? we knew he was good, but wow
- ******** killing ******** in warmups...sounds right
- tom coughlin and andy reid both tried to botch that game...eagles lucked out
- eli in the 4th quarter is a totally different QB than in the first 3 quarters. he's like a-grade plummer, kinda sorta
- what's up in detroit? haven't watched their games but what's going on there
- the elite QBs were studs yesterday

Mr. Glass Team (coached by Bob Sanders)
- Greg Jennings
- Giants secondary...they can't catch a break

very substantive post. care to explain to me why we'll fall? I could just as easily say the 49ers will fall too.

The Texans have never won anything. The fans of teams that have never won anything should shut up and never say anything.

Texans
business as usual.
CJ got a lot of garbage yards. they ran draws when down by 14+ points. he still looked better than the numbers have shown so far this season.
2 pick 6's is nice.
gave up a garbage score in the 4th. oh well.
can't control who's on the schedule, all you can do is play em. and the texans have been beating them down.
texans are averaging a margin of victory at 17.5 points a game, and have held a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter of every game this season.

Rest of the league
-******** are sorry. that defense is so pie it's unreal.
-eagles are living dangerously. bad TO ratio+close games is not a formula for success. wins are wins though.
-jets..they don't need anymore criticism. i'll let em go.
-funny how yall say peyton's back when they beat the raiders, and a bad steelers team. what about the 2 weeks he played the falcons and texans. oh right, "he's still not fully healthy. new offense, new team, blah blah excuse excuse."
-baltimore, why did you struggle with the browns? they're the browns.

very substantive post. care to explain to me why we'll fall? I could just as easily say the 49ers will fall too.

The Texans have never won anything. The fans of teams that have never won anything should shut up and never say anything.

sure feels like that on this board :lol:

Last edited:
we cant say anything as fans, weve never been there and dont have a history.

we must shut up, sit in a corner and thank the NFL and the rest of the teams for even allowing us to enjoy football.

Yo RKO2004, I know the Bengals are in the same division as my beloved Steelers, but I'm pulling for Marvin & the Bengals...They just need to play tough against the better teams....What's the word on Dre coming back?

Oh no question they need to bring it against the upper echelon teams.

Dre practiced today but Marvin has been hinting after the bye week. Honestly I have no idea what to expect from him as an NFL player. It really hurts he has missed just about everything thus far.

I wish I could say I'm pulling for you guys but I hate the Steelers too much. Hopefully they stay healthy so we can face them at full strength twice.

all he needed was some coaching

It's looking that way. He's a quick learner too.

I've been thinking for a while now, what would have been if Pollack never injured his neck? What would have been if Odell Thurman didn't go completely out of control? How good would Kenny Irons have been? What if the Bengals selected Steven Jackson instead of Chris Perry? What if Marvin would have tried to talk Takeo Spikes into staying?

Too many what ifs to list from the last 9 years. :smh: Damn this City is overdue for a chip.

GO Bengals, i want that youth movement to work for yall.

granted yall ****** us out a playoff spot a few years back. But Marvin been doing his thing :pimp: Dalton :pimp: Green :pimp:

49ers
Nice win. Best game we have had on both sides of the ball but there is still room for improvement.

Texas looking good.

Matty checkdown Ice :smokin

Cam has to hold on to the ball. They also needed to go for it on 4th and 1
#43 for the Panthers:smh: Ryan straight torched him :x

CJ show me your back with another big game.

Seahawks and home and the Seahawks on the road two completely different teams. The defense is there :smokin Russell Wilson is not. You guys probably won't win another game till week 8 or 9 by then you will have been an after thought.

Bengals beat another team in your division besides the Browns and you'll be looking at the playoffs.

The Lions THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. They can't run the ball and when Calvin Johnson is contained they have ZERO offense. He needs a better team... he needs a better QB

Raiders/Saints/Bills/Browns :x

Qb play in week 4 :smokin
RG III
Peyton
Matt Ryan
TB
Aaron Rodgers

Oh no Romo :smh:

Last edited:
GO Bengals, i want that youth movement to work for yall.
granted yall ****** us out a playoff spot a few years back. But Marvin been doing his thing :pimp: Dalton :pimp: Green :pimp:

Ya'll got us back last year though. :lol:

JJ snatching that ball with his monster paws and taking it to the house to put us away. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom