NFL Week 4 In Review...

Hey Deuce, the 9ers and Vikings are both 3-1 .... with your only loss coming to the Vikings.... that JV squad you were blasting :lol: :smh:

Thats right champ, the Vikings are still a JV team. Reason being is in comparison to us the Vikings aren't going anywhere this year. Their fans for the most should just be happy they have a team, I know that part should sound familiar to you. Both the Vikings and Texans have good young teams on the horizon but both your squads are going to have to wait your turn. Just be patient champ and enjoy the little bit of success you guys are getting for the time being.

This guy will find a way to fuq up any team.

wut talent? srs question tho.
sun, you have to be trolling
indifferent.gif

enjoy your W
really tho. wut talent. offensively, locker? ehh. defensively?
do work son is reckless with the slander every week
laugh.gif

I aint even mad.

Jason Garrett needs to go. As if he deserved the job to begin with, this team's mental approach is shot
have i really been reckless tho? oh whale. you still my dude pabs.
It wasnt meant to be a slight at you fam

you be going for the jugular though
laugh.gif

like I said I aint mad at cha

Hey Deuce, the 9ers and Vikings are both 3-1 .... with your only loss coming to the Vikings.... that JV squad you were blasting :lol: :smh:

Thats right champ, the Vikings are still a JV team. Reason being is in comparison to us the Vikings aren't going anywhere this year. Their fans for the most should just be happy they have a team, I know that part should sound familiar to you. Both the Vikings and Texans have good young teams on the horizon but both your squads are going to have to wait your turn. Just be patient champ and enjoy the little bit of success you guys are getting for the time being.

i'm the one with reckless slander, and before last year this guys team didnt have a winning season since 2002. coincidentally the first nfl season for the texans.

oh and for the record:
Number of wins since 2003 (season following texans inaugural season, and 49ers last winning season before last year) up until the end of last season.

texans have 61 wins
49ers have 59 wins

but your franchise has been sooooooooo much better than mine right?

*waits for rant laced with champ, telling me about 49ers championships 20 years ago*

Reactions: mmg

dudes talking about championships when they were in their pops balls :lol: i guess :lol:

J.J. Watt can't be a human being. Dude playing like a monster. Making fans forget about Mario in less than 30 minutes into the season. :lol:

J.J. Watt can't be a human being. Dude playing like a monster. Making fans forget about Mario in less than 30 minutes into the season. :lol:

7.5 sacks :x thru 4 weeks :x playing 3-4 De :x and 5 deflections which have lead to 4 picks :x

oh a reminder of the 1980s. i definitely did not see that coming.

*waits for rant laced with champ, telling me about 49ers championships 20 years ago*

actually, yes i did.

dudes talking about championships when they were in their pops balls :lol: i guess :lol:

So now we can't bring up our rich history of winning? If we can't bring up the past then what can we bring up? You know why we bring up our winning history? Because we actually have a winning history, or unlike your team, any kind of history. While we try to return to glory, your team is trying to get there for the first time. You see, I can go tomorrow and walk on the same field the Niners played on in the 40's, can you say that about the Texans? Although I was only able to witness one Niner superbowl, does that mean I can't be proud of my teams winning tradition, and bring it up, especially when a fan of the "new kids on the block" want to feel high and mighty? Like I said, until your team can establish a winning history.... Wait scratch that..Until your team can establish any kind of history, I suggest you stay humble and quiet because your team hasn't done ****. Until then, you're just another expansion team

How are the Cardinals so clutch in their building now? Seems like they're money ever since that Dennis Green rant :lol:

Funny how things change...

Now that 49er fans are "getting back into the game," they feel a sense of entitlement & even have the nerve to bring up old rings? Reminds me of another fanbase that has a storied PAST

Win something 1st, or at least prove you're not a fluke before talking like your franchise is the end all in the NFL.

7.5 sacks :x thru 4 weeks :x playing 3-4 De :x and 5 deflections which have lead to 4 picks :x

He on that Brian Cushing workout plan.

Come at me!

J/K. But If he ever gets busted though, I said it first. :nerd:

I had no idea Matt Schaubs wife was a Texans Cheerleader.

Last edited:
Why can't we all just get along? :D ........:lol:

Well while you guys argue about who and whats better (past, present or whatever), I just want to see the Raiders play some decent football. :smh:

You texans fans are living the highlife now, I like the Texans and I see a bright future in their squad. And as a Niner fan, I hope to god we play y'all in the Superbowl or in the coming years. I'm a fan of the NFL and personally I love seeing all competitive games (except Dallas, **** them).

Like I said, until your team can establish a winning history.... Wait scratch that..Until your team can establish any kind of history, I suggest you stay humble and quiet because your team hasn't done ****. Until then, you're just another expansion team

nah, bring up all that rich history you like. just know that it makes you sound bitter and petty. you wanna know why you bring up your "rich and storied history"? it's because you can't detract from the texans. you have nothing negative to say about my football team, and you don't want to talk about how bad you've been since 02.

same as cowboys fans do. tell them about their team, they tell you about their winning history. why? because they don't wanna face today's reality.

like i said earlier, since 03, we've won more games. my lowly franchise with no history has won more games than your rich and storied franchise over the last 10 years. your defense? "we won championships 30 years ago!"

but explain this to me. with us both being irrelevant for the last 10 years, and then both of us becoming contenders as of last year, how come you puff your chest out but tell me i gotta sit back? my team is arguably the best team in the NFL, but i gotta "stay humble and be quiet" because...my team didn't win superbowls 30 years ago? oh, aight. >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom