NFL Week 6 In Review...™

Who was the bigger fraud in Week 6?

• Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

• They were both equally imposing as being good teams.

• Total voters

S4L

LOL. Ya'll just going to keep waking up at the crack of dawn to take my thread from me? Hop off and let me give ya'll this work. That hate is pure though...

-First off I would like to step up and send an apology over to you 49er fans about what I said. You dudes definitely aren't frauds. You would actually have to be a team that would have to be good first for me to call you that. They been clowns who been skating by since day one.

-Enjoy that AFC South Championship banner this year Texans fans because that will be the only piece of postseason memorabilia ya'll will ever have.

-Vikings just got what was coming to them. Only so long fake teams can pretend.

-ATL pulling Ws out which isn't bad thing though.

-Poor mismanagement of the clock at the end cost us that game yesterday. Should've spiked it and ran another play.

-The Eagles just have no idea how to win games properly. Turnover after turnover and that defense can't stop pop warner teams from scoring at the end of games.

-The AFC is just sad. Any team that makes it to the playoffs has a solid chance to be in the Super Bowl.

-Except the Texans.

No need for quotes because ya'll will probably take that from me to with your backstabbing techniques.

Dez did great that game until that 2pt conversion.
Romo needs to get his offense in shape and ready to spike that ball

Great catch by Dez :pimp:

And then the Dez we all know and love came through, and he drops a ball that hit him in and hands and chest :lol: and begs for a PI :lol:

Then not only do you get the ball back but then the mental midgets that is the Dallas cowboys run too much time off :lol: :lol:

Keep living of your past cause your team will never win a chip with Garrett and Romo :pimp:

At least you showed up this week and didn't go into hiding, looking like bin laden in a cave when they lose :lol:

6-0. Bye Week comes at a good time, tho. Last few weeks have been struggles. Playing worse at home than on the road this year, it seems.

laugh.gif

LOL. Ya'll just going to keep waking up at the crack of dawn to take my thread from me? Hop off and let me give ya'll this work. That hate is pure though...

No need for quotes because ya'll will probably take that from me to with your backstabbing techniques.

Look at you.....emotional.

Great catch by Dez :pimp:

And then the Dez we all know and love came through, and he drops a ball that hit him in and hands and chest :lol: and begs for a PI :lol:

Then not only do you get the ball back but then the mental midgets that is the Dallas cowboys run too much time off :lol: :lol:

Keep living of your past cause your team will never win a chip with Garrett and Romo :pimp:

At least you showed up this week and didn't go into hiding, looking like bin laden in a cave when they lose :lol:

Yeah but bro you just got smoked n ran out in your own stadium Arod SIX TDS on the Texans def :lol:

OP is a clown...how you go hard on other teams and go light on yours when yall had the ******g game

how you go hard on other teams and go light on yours when yall had the ******g game

LOL. How the hell did we have the damn game? Missed a 51 yard field goal after being down by 8 with 3 min to go.

You acting like we were leading 20-10 going into the 4th and choked like Brady and co.

OP salty "pleaseee don't take my thread from me"

son no one cares that you create these.

:rofl: :rofl:

Son female status, he won't reply then try and make some type of funny comment.

Straight. Female. Status.

Just like the cowboys, fitting as hell considering they have a Victoria's Secret in that mini mall they call a stadium :lol:

-Poor mismanagement of the clock at the end cost us that game yesterday. Should've spiked it and ran another play.

Poor management and the Cowboys are synonymous. Has been for almost 2 decades, yesterday was no surprise.

Andy Reid has got to hate McCoy. Only thing I can think of. :smh:

The Giants just win when they want to send a message. That, was a beatdown.

Falcons are going to win their division in 2 weeks, get a 1 seed, and wait for NYG or GB to come in and end their season. Seen this story before.

Bill drafted all defense, and it still gets beat up in that secondary. Something needs to change there.

How you run ONE play with 32 seconds and a timeout, and the play was for 1 yard? :stoneface: That team is a greasefire.

Percy :smokin

76 yarder by a QB? :wow: :x

That kid kicked the ball from 66 yards out, hit the back of the net high up, just wide. That dude is bustin a 70 yarder someday, no doubt in my mind.

Larry Fitzgerald deserves better.

Is Denver going to be in every primetime game? ****

Why does Detroit wait til the 4th quarter to remember they have Calvin Johnson?

Cincy can't be givin games like that away to the winless Browns and their 30 year old rookie QB.

Carson with the clutch 4th Q pick 6. I know, he got three-fitty, fools gold numbers, story of his career.

How Feely kick a 60, miss a 30? :lol:

I seen RGIII run it for 76, Feely kick a 61, and Russell Wilson bomb out the Pats in a 10 second span. NFL Sundays *************. :pimp:

No Canes make the paint yet this weekend, hopefully McGahee can get in there tonight. :\

Last edited:
Texans
pretty simple, packers took us to the woodshed. it was the culmination of not showing up and them playing their A game. couldn't run the ball, made us one dimensional early and we weren't protecting well at all. defensively, we got no pressure. when we did, rodgers was able to escape and still make plays. i said after the broncos game i worried how we'd look against a predominantly spread type offense. doesn't look good at all. penalties were disgraceful. undisciplined football. brutal loss, but it's only one. can't let it snowball. lot to fix before baltimore comes to town next week.

still 5-1 and on top the AFC. season isn't anywhere near over

Rest of the league
-AFC East all sitting at 3-3. weird.
-Atlanta wins again. finding new ways to do it every week. surprised it was as close as it was, but results are all that matters.
-Philly, those turnovers, and close games. said it once, i'll say it again. it's a recipe for disaster.
-there's something special about the homefield advantage in seattle.
-ravens losing ray and webb are gonna hurt
-does any team consistently look as disorganized as the cowboys? squandered away a very winnable game yesterday. but hey, that's the cowboys we've come to known.
-why were the 49ers throwing so much so early? deuce was right, they gave away the game. they asked alex smith to try and win it :lol:

Last edited:
Packer's need to mark the spot this season got started on 10/14.

Rodgers was out there killing last night. Highest TD total of his career but it wasn't even the best game hes played in his career.

SHHH to the critics.
smokin.gif

I can't believe how many dudes on D got carted off last night though
mean.gif
Perry, Smith, Sticky.
mean.gif
if those injuries are serious...

That's the **** tag pisses me off about today's NFL, they'll abandon the run after 10 plays but have no problem tossing it 50 :x

Scoring 2 touchdowns and a bunch of field goals is domination and a beat down now?? Not even. More like letting an opposing quarterback throw for 6 touchdowns on you, now that's a beat down and pure domination.

Brownies got that first W...on our way to 11-5
pimp.gif

In other news..its so much parity in the NFL this year you can not trust anyone...everything changes week to week

Last edited:
Texans
pretty simple, packers took us to the woodshed. it was the culmination of not showing up and them playing their A game. couldn't run the ball, made us one dimensional early and we weren't protecting well at all. defensively, we got no pressure. when we did, rodgers was able to escape and still make plays. i said after the broncos game i worried how we'd look against a predominantly spread type offense. doesn't look good at all. penalties were disgraceful. undisciplined football. brutal loss, but it's only one. can't let it snowball. lot to fix before baltimore comes to town next week.

Rest of the league
-Atlanta wins again. finding new ways to do it every week. surprised it was as close as it was, but results are all that matters.
-Philly, those turnovers, and close games. said it once, i'll say it again. it's a recipe for disaster.
-does any team consistently look as disorganized as the cowboys? squandered away a very winnable game yesterday. but hey, that's the cowboys we've come to known.
-why were the 49ers throwing so much so early? deuce was right, they gave away the game. they asked alex smith to try and win it :lol:

Top of the AFC??? What bath salts you on :lol: Ravens are 5-1 and yes you will see em pretty soon.....honestly a lot of these 3-3 teams will get it together, it's still a long season....what I don't understand is how ppl making excuses on they own team but wanna bash others when they haven't really accomplished anything yet :smh

Scoring 2 touchdowns and a bunch of field goals is domination and a beat down now?? Not even. More like letting an opposing quarterback throw for 6 touchdowns on you, now that's a beat down and pure domination.

Both teams lost so and looked horrible doing so :lol: so I'm not sure where your going with this.

Texans

Rest of the league

Top of the AFC??? What bath salts you on :lol: Ravens are 5-1 and yes you will see em pretty soon.....honestly a lot of these 3-3 teams will get it together, it's still a long season....what I don't understand is how ppl making excuses on they own team but wanna bash others when they haven't really accomplished anything yet :smh

You sound upset, Yankees are down and cowboys lost, time to pick up new teams?

9ers lost because Alex smith isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Houston lost because we were out played and out coached.

Cowboys lost well because they are the cowboys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom