NFL Week 6 In Review...™

Who was the bigger fraud in Week 6?

• Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

• They were both equally imposing as being good teams.

• Total voters
Scoring 2 touchdowns and a bunch of field goals is domination and a beat down now?? Not even. More like letting an opposing quarterback throw for 6 touchdowns on you, now that's a beat down and pure domination.
Both teams lost so and looked horrible doing so
laugh.gif
so I'm not sure where your going with this.
Your team didn't even stand a chance from the opening kickoff. Yes both teams lost, however you won't see anyy QB throwing for 6 touchdowns on us. Reason being is because we have a legit defense, while the Texans are just a bunch of dudes line up to play defense but don't know what they're doing.

Texans
pretty simple, packers took us to the woodshed. it was the culmination of not showing up and them playing their A game. couldn't run the ball, made us one dimensional early and we weren't protecting well at all. defensively, we got no pressure. when we did, rodgers was able to escape and still make plays. i said after the broncos game i worried how we'd look against a predominantly spread type offense. doesn't look good at all. penalties were disgraceful. undisciplined football. brutal loss, but it's only one. can't let it snowball. lot to fix before baltimore comes to town next week.

still 5-1 and on top the AFC. season isn't anywhere near over

Rest of the league
-AFC East all sitting at 3-3. weird.
-Atlanta wins again. finding new ways to do it every week. surprised it was as close as it was, but results are all that matters.
-Philly, those turnovers, and close games. said it once, i'll say it again. it's a recipe for disaster.
-there's something special about the homefield advantage in seattle.
-ravens losing ray and webb are gonna hurt
-does any team consistently look as disorganized as the cowboys? squandered away a very winnable game yesterday. but hey, that's the cowboys we've come to known.
-why were the 49ers throwing so much so early? deuce was right, they gave away the game. they asked alex smith to try and win it :lol:

Top of the AFC??? What bath salts you on :lol: Ravens are 5-1 and yes you will see em pretty soon.....honestly a lot of these 3-3 teams will get it together, it's still a long season....what I don't understand is how ppl making excuses on they own team but wanna bash others when they haven't really accomplished anything yet :smh

You sound upset, Yankees are down and cowboys lost, time to pick up new teams?

9ers lost because Alex smith isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Houston lost because we were out played and out coached.

Cowboys lost well because they are the cowboys :lol:

Upset :lol:....nah not even we can't win all the time, you should know that haha you in all these threads sounding like you got the chip or something after the way y'all looked lastnight if I was you I'd be hibernating till next Sunday y'all got KTFO mannnn at home Shhhhh!!!! Don't say a word.

Scoring 2 touchdowns and a bunch of field goals is domination and a beat down now?? Not even. More like letting an opposing quarterback throw for 6 touchdowns on you, now that's a beat down and pure domination.
laugh.gif
Your team didn't even stand a chance from the opening kickoff. Yes both teams lost, however you won't see anyy QB throwing for 6 touchdowns on us. Reason being is because we have a legit defense, while the Texans are just a bunch of dudes line up to play defense but don't know what they're doing.

How that rushing TD streak go? Cause they were running up and down you yesterday. And you knew it.

We got Cooked Arod, you got cooked by Bradshaw, which hurts more?

Eh, I'm done.

We all lost so :lol: :pimp:

*waits for long winded rant about championships and other erroneous things*

Once again props to the Packers, played one hell of a game.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. This 49ers Texans Cowboys NT fans rivalry is amazing

:lol: Waking up at the Crack of dawn

Im sick my man Young GZ let that Right to left wind Kill him.

He's still the Young Janikowski... 66 yarder that hit the Net in Humid *** Miami eek.gif

Eagles up 10 with 5 mins left, cant run the clock out.

up 3 with 3 mins left and they pass it 2 out of 3 attempts.

this has got to be Andy Reid's last year in Philly

:nthat: Ronde with another TUB

PROPS TO RICHARD SHERMAN FOR GOING HAM ON TOM BRADY! :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
It even that MMG I respect your support for your team but when you a L like that, there's not much room to be bashing others me on the other hand I accept the cowboys suck right now for yrs honestly but because of that I should stop rooting for em NO! Till death do us part im with the stars, again I keep getting bashed for the teams I root for....again paups was a cowboys fan I grew up in the early 90s where they was a dynasty, born in NY rolled with the Yankees no brainer moved to LA when I was 10 yes MJ was still dominating the NBA who didn't like him, I was always a Magic Johnson fan then Kobe and Shaq came along.....at the end of the day it's my fan hood let me be and quit hating I can't help these franchises are rich in tradition that's just life, now I've settled in Dallas....Texans are a good team, don't get me wrong but the injuries to y'all star players have been rampant and u can't disregard that!

If the Chargers lose, there will only be two teams in the AFC over .500 . Crazy

As much as Seattle's O agitates me, they stepped up and made HUGE plays. Having Dougie back the last two weeks has shown, Braylon might need some more snaps
nerd.gif

Defense in the redzone was big against Brady.

Leon
smokin.gif

Legion of BOOM
pimp.gif

Eagles are in the holiday spirit, with their Trick or Treat style of play

RGIII, Russell Trillson, Tannehill & Weeden
smokin.gif

Cowboys need to say goodbye to Garrett

Great games yesterday.

Ravens
  • We can't stop the run worth a damn. We are getting murdered out there.
  •  Ray Rice
    pimp.gif
  •  Q putting in work when times are doubling up on Torrey
  •  Webb being out for the year is really going to hurt
  •  Tough game against the Texans next week especially if it is without Lewis. We better stop Foster.
Rest of the league
  • Seahawks vs Pats was a hell of a game to watch.
  • Someone on the Seahawks lit up Welker
    eek.gif
  • Sherman going off on Tom
    laugh.gif
  • RG III had a great game, he is the truth
  • Rodgers also beasted yesterday
  • Told my bro that the Giants were going to stomp the Niners
  • Falcons been playing down to their competition the past two weeks.
  • My damn fantasy football team sucks ***

Guess I'll copy and paste......

- Final score was not indicative of how well the Giants DOMINATED, got very cute in the redzone during the second half, but they stuck with the run game (should've been in the 30s to 3). 49ers brought more pressure in the second half and the Giants kept running plays going down the field, Eli had to make some throws sooner than he wanted to.
- Giants front 7 took away the 49ers run game, forced some INT's with some pressure, and falling behind by 2-3 scores Alex Smith is forced to be a quarterback and that's the end result.
- Eli made big play after big play in the first half, and the run game exploded in the second half. Nice to watch a game that is in complete control and Eli doesn't have to pull out a late comeback.
- 0 sacks allowed
- still waiting for Wilson to take one back to the house, every week he gets further and further down the field.
- Giants controlled the line on both sides.

- Eagles and their turnovers
- Cowboys missing 2 point conversion, recover onsides kick, miss game winning FG. Same story year after year, penalties, bad clock management...I don't get how things don't improve, they just stay the same.
- make a 60+ yard field goal but miss a game winning 30+ yarder? Yup, sounds like the Feely I know.
- Seahawks beating the Pats at home was not an upset imo, picked them to win outright.
- Jets are in first place (tebow effect)
- Ravens defense gets worse by the week
- Dolphins look like the best team in the AFC East
- RG3....amazing.

OP is a clown...how you go hard on other teams and go light on yours when yall had the ******g game

WHO IS SURPRISED??!?!?!

ALSO NO MENTION OF THE NY FOOTBALL GIANTS WHO DOMINATED.

CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

LOL. Yall played a team who I never thought was a factor to begin with.

But don't worry, yall get another crack at us in a couple weeks since we came up to NY and gave yall that work...

OP is a clown...how you go hard on other teams and go light on yours when yall had the ******g game

WHO IS SURPRISED??!?!?!

ALSO NO MENTION OF THE NY FOOTBALL GIANTS WHO DOMINATED.

CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

LOL. Yall played a team who I never thought was a factor to begin with.

But don't worry, yall get another crack at us in a couple weeks since we came up to NY and gave yall that work...

:wow: :lol:

The poll question is fraudulent. "Imposing" as a good team? Jesus Christ. Leave NT for a bit and revisit 2nd grade English.

laugh.gif
How that rushing TD streak go? Cause they were running up and down you yesterday. And you knew it.

LOL. One rushing touchdown, yeah we gave up a rushing touchdown and a passing touchdown and that was it. The streak is just that a streak, bet your bum team won't ever have something like that going for ya'll. Bradshaw got his yards in the 4th quarter and that was all. Dudes truly don't know that domination is or was until they saw the Texans get DOMINATED last night.

No Canes make the paint yet this weekend, hopefully McGahee can get in there tonight. :\

If he doesn't score will that end the streak?

Naw, the 150 week one or whatever it got too ended last year that week they all had byes, and Winslow got called for PI on his TD.

Since that week, they started a new one and are up to I dunno, 10 or something like that.

laugh.gif

Rodgers had 6 touchdowns and shredded your defense throughout the game.....which led to a blowout. Ahmad Bradshaw had SEVENTY of his 116 rushing yards AFTER the Giants were up by 20 points.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Rodgers had 6 touchdowns and shredded your defense throughout the game.....which led to a blowout. Ahmad Bradshaw had SEVENTY of his 116 rushing yards AFTER the Giants were up by 20 points.

Thanks for playing.
Exactly, alot of these clowns just looked at the box score and put together conclusions without truly knowing the facts or watching the game. We gave up 1 rushing touchdown, 1 passing touchdown and a bunch of field goals.........that's not domination at all. Texans hower, dudes left their gameplan and heart in the locker room before the game even started.

-Ravens are lucky to win the last two weeks, and now Ray and Webb might be lost for the year? That's a wrap.
-Texans got hammered but still a solid team
-RGIII is something else, him and Tannehill are the two best rookie QB's
-49ers aren't looking so tough anymore
-Falcons are going to be a tough out this time in the playoffs
-Teams like the Steelers, Pats, and company are about to give way to the up and coming teams in the AFC

Back
Top Bottom