NFL Week 7 In Review...

I can't remember if it was 05 0r 06 when ray ray got injured & missed significant games. He went weeks without contacting the team or returning calls. He didn't meet with the trainers for rehab nothing. Then he showed up on the sidelines for one of his brother's games at college. I think it might've been Clemson. That was the first time ratbird officials had seen him in weeks. When he did finally return, it got so bad ray ray told the team he didn't want to be the face of the franchise, didn't want to do interviews or anything. They even canceled that stupid self indulgent dance at the beginning of games. I think they even canceled it for a whole season...

I mean think about it, that team stood by him ride or die style during his murder trial & how does he repay that loyalty?

Look at someone like Peyton. He's at the games either in the booth with a head set on or on the sidelines despite the team loosing horrifically. He travels with the team for road games.

Just because someone yacks a lot & loudly doesn't make him a leader.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by psk2310

The really bad period was prior to when Ngata got to the team & ray was getting pushed around in the trenches. He duck out after games not speaking to the media & throw hissy fits behind closed doors blasting the team to get him help up front. Just all kind of stories that just make you shake your head. He's the epitomy of the spoiled self entitled athelete.

i believe that part. no one whines and cries about officiating after games more than this man and defensive teammates
laugh.gif

You forgot to mention what team Ray and Co. were playing against when they spoke about how bad the officiating is/was.
you're right...

all of them

i believe that part. no one whines and cries about officiating after games more than this man and defensive teammates
laugh.gif

You forgot to mention what team Ray and Co. were playing against when they spoke about how bad the officiating is/was.
you're right...

all of them

Let me help you out champ, the correct and only answer to that statement is the New England Patriots.  That's right, the New England Patriots, who by the way just so happen to be YOUR team, and who oh yeah by the way happen to have a quarterback in Tom Brady who's been coddled the vast majority of his career.  He's been coddled by the refs that give him unnecessary calls when HE complains and whines at the refs to throw the flag and coddled by way of the Arnie Pye camera in the sky that gave him and his team any advantage caught threw the lens.  It's good that Ray and Co. have made an effort to bring this issue to light, I say more power to Ray and others.

I mean think about it, that team stood by him ride or die style during his murder trial & how does he repay that loyalty?

I don't even recall hearing of this matter, but if it did happen then it did.  Either way Ray has been in the league and with the Ravens for 16 years so if he had a year or two where his behavior or actions displayed that of not being a fit leader or the proper characteristics of a leader than that still leaves 14 years where perhaps he was doing something right as a leader.

deuceking and dland coming to chirp up against NE and brady...shocker
laugh.gif

their whole defense whines after losses to us. after every loss. the only time we don't hear from them is when they beat us, weird.

ray led the whining after the loss to the bengals a year or two back. that was one that caught quite a bit of news.

and as far as brady whining...how every other QB in the league gets a pass for it, who knows. oh that's right...i know why.

laugh.gif

You defending NE and Brady.........shocker.........well not really that was to be expected, bless your heart.

their whole defense whines after losses to us. after every loss. the only time we don't hear from them is when they beat us, weird.

ray led the whining after the loss to the bengals a year or two back. that was one that caught quite a bit of news.

I can't speak on that Bengals game but my initial comment was referring to the game the Ravens had in 2007 against NE in Baltimore and the game in 2009 at NE, particularly the game in 2009 where I remember specifically 2 calls against the Ravens where Brady begged for the flag and got it, where the outcome of the game might have been changed because of this. 

laugh.gif

You defending NE and Brady.........shocker.........well not really that was to be expected, bless your heart.

I can't speak on that Bengals game but my initial comment was referring to the game the Ravens had in 2007 against NE in Baltimore and the game in 2009 at NE, particularly the game in 2009 where I remember specifically 2 calls against the Ravens where Brady begged for the flag and got it, where the outcome of the game might have been changed because of this. 

we're both bias in our own ways
laugh.gif

and the "begging" call was in 2009. 2007 wasn't a call on brady that drew ray lewis' whimpers. something that caused one of the other linebackers to lose his #!%! and draw an additional 15 yarder? it was some PI or defensive holding call. but either way....the 2009 call was the one that got everyone to accuse brady of somehow doing this for years. the one where suggs (i think) dove right by brady's knee and brady turned to the ref pointing. of course, everyone knows for a fact that there's no way the ref was going to flag that anyway, right? after that, brady became known as the only QB to do that...whatever
grin.gif
laugh.gif

-Jets got the must win game and after this bye i really expect things to pick up againt Buffalo. Revis has been living up to the name this year
pimp.gif

-Saints
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I Think it's evident how Colts have done what they have done in the past 10 years.

-Cam Newton, the obvious ROY has been very exciting to watch.

-I'm a big fan of Tebow, but he hasn't looked that good out there.

-Give Pryor a shot out in Oaktown.

-Packers, hopefully will get their first L on Thanksgiving.

-Forster & Forte
smokin.gif

-WHO IS THAT RB IN DALLAS?????

As of now, prolly:

MVP - Aaron Rodgers
Offensive Player of the Year - Drew Brees
Offensive Rookie of the Year - Cam Newton
Defensive Rookie of the Year - Aldon Smith
Comeback Player of the Year - Steve Smith?

Originally Posted by orlando827

As of now, prolly:

MVP - Aaron Rodgers
Defensive Player of the Year - Darelle Revis

cosignable

As of now, prolly:

MVP - Aaron Rodgers
Offensive Player of the Year - Drew Brees Calvin Johnson.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

As of now, prolly:

MVP - Aaron Rodgers
Defensive Player of the Year - Darelle Revis

cosignable
Jared Allen is Defensive player of the year so far 11.5 sacks 7 games in
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

The really bad period was prior to when Ngata got to the team & ray was getting pushed around in the trenches. He duck out after games not speaking to the media & throw hissy fits behind closed doors blasting the team to get him help up front. Just all kind of stories that just make you shake your head. He's the epitomy of the spoiled self entitled athelete.

can't speak to the rest of the stuff.. but doesn't everyone remember those couple of years when ray lewis was falling off?

that is my only hope for the eagles' LBs this season.. with this stupid wide 9, they are being put in a position that they cant win (being blocked by tackles and guards)

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So Killa Cam Newton deserves it as of now? Not a key player on a winning team?

i thinks cats are sleeping HARD on Andy Dalton..he actually has a winning record on one the toughest divisions IMO. IF and IF he beats Pittsburgh or B-More, he'll get some well deserved attention. He gets no love because he's redhead
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom