NFL Week 7 In Review...

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by Ryda421

this had to be one of the wackiest weeks in football in a while
laugh.gif

Yea, and one of the wackest.  You know the week sucks, when the highlight of it is a over-hyped quarterback of a 1-4 team, bringing his team back from 14 down, against an 0-5 team.

Yea, some of SNF and most of MNF's games have been terrible this year...

But you can't really blame the NFL. They released the schedule in April/May....and obviously based it on teams 'on the rise' last year or teams everyone thought would be good.

Hell, if Manning stayed healthy....half of all the primetime games look
eek.gif
again. The league just caught the bad end of the stick with superstars getting injured and some of these teams being basura.

Originally Posted by psk2310

No one showed up at Drew Rosenhaus' I mean Terrell Owen's work out....Ha Ha Ha....

Yeah, but that workout was just to prove his knee was ok. Any team that might be interested would bring him in for an individual workout.

No one showed up at Drew Rosenhaus' I mean Terrell Owen's work out....Ha Ha Ha....

This chump didn't even run the 40. His old !*# knee would have blown out had he done that.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Yeah, but that workout was just to prove his knee was ok. Any team that might be interested would bring him in for an individual workout.
I'll be suprised if someone brings him in. It would have to be a desperate team...It's not going to be a good team or a contender...

Joe Flacco looked like Mark Sanchez last night, awful game. Should have kept Troy Smith and threw him in there. This team has too much talent to go to waste because of their QB. Didn't think the Sea and Cle game could be topped but they did. MJD with three fumbles and Rice with one or two? Terrible

MNF has been weak, they need to start changing the schedule a week or two in advanced. Shouldn't be forced to watch some of these games. I probably won't watch next week, why have I seen the Dolphins, Jets and Cowboys so much on MNF or SNF?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Joe Flacco looked like Mark Sanchez last night, awful game. Should have kept Troy Smith and threw him in there. This team has too much talent to go to waste because of their QB. Didn't think the Sea and Cle game could be topped but they did. MJD with three fumbles and Rice with one or two? Terrible

MNF has been weak, they need to start changing the schedule a week or two in advanced. Shouldn't be forced to watch some of these games. I probably won't watch next week, why have I seen the Dolphins, Jets and Cowboys so much on MNF or SNF?
Although the pick in the last minute & a half was on Joe, the offensive problems the ratbirds have been experiencing is all on the o-line. They suck. Oher is a bust and they're depending on a careeer underachiever in McKinnie on the left side. As big as he is, he got pushed around like toddler in a moon bounce last night. Plus ray lewis isn't half the leader the media makes him out to be.  

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Although the pick in the last minute & a half was on Joe, the offensive problems the ratbirds have been experiencing is all on the o-line. They suck. Oher is a bust and they're depending on a careeer underachiever in McKinnie on the left side. As big as he is, he got pushed around like toddler in a moon bounce last night. Plus ray lewis isn't half the leader the media makes him out to be.  

I expected this
frown.gif
@Atlanta_Falcons BREAKING: Falcons place Mughelli, Johnson on season-ending Injured Reserve: atlfal.co.nz/vbJhVs #atlbye11

I had a close friend of the family that used to work for the ratbird PR dept under Chad Steele (ESPN's Sage Steele's brother). She works for a large PR firm is DC now.

She used to tell us stories about Ray & how dysfunctional the locker room was especially before Harbaugh got there. ray & ed reed used to have lockers together but they used to run the locker room like lunch room bullies so they were separated to opposite sides of the locker room.

The really bad period was prior to when Ngata got to the team & ray was getting pushed around in the trenches. He duck out after games not speaking to the media & throw hissy fits behind closed doors blasting the team to get him help up front. Just all kind of stories that just make you shake your head. He's the epitomy of the spoiled self entitled athelete.

The really bad period was prior to when Ngata got to the team & ray was getting pushed around in the trenches. He duck out after games not speaking to the media & throw hissy fits behind closed doors blasting the team to get him help up front. Just all kind of stories that just make you shake your head. He's the epitomy of the spoiled self entitled athelete.

i believe that part. no one whines and cries about officiating after games more than this man and defensive teammates
laugh.gif

T.O. has been a model citizen for the past 2 years and if healthy, could help a ton of teams. Hope he gets a chance at a ring.

How dare a MLB get mad that the organization didn't have adequate noseguards that would allow him to actually make plays and keep blockers off of him. I mean, what kinda player would do that. No other premier MLB or face of the franchise would complain to ownership about something like that.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i believe that part. no one whines and cries about officiating after games more than this man and defensive teammates
laugh.gif

You forgot to mention what team Ray and Co. were playing against when they spoke about how bad the officiating is/was.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

Only because your boy Tom does all his complaining to the refs while hes on the field... Or before he even hits the ground for that matter...

Spoiler [+]
Heyyyyyyyyyy.
images

Didn't they call a False Start on Light or someone AFTER Brady threw the incompletion on 3rd or 4th down?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT
  1. Timeout #2 by BLT at 01:48.
  2. 4-1-BAL30(1:48) 44-H.Evans up the middle to BLT 31 for -1 yards. PENALTY on NE-71-R.Hochstein, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BLT 30 - No Play.
  3. 4-6-BAL35(1:48) (Shotgun) 12-T.Brady scrambles up the middle to BLT 23 for 12 yards (52-R.Lewis). PENALTY on BLT-22-S.Rolle, Illegal Contact, 5 yards, enforced at BLT 23.
When that happened I was looking at my TV like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom