NFL Week 7 In Review...

^ bengals have played: browns, broncos, 49ers, bills, jaguars and colts

and 2 of those teams have winning records.. the bengals beat 1

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by offbad

this is a cereal question: did The U scoring streak end?

paging CP
kellen winslow

He still plays???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

Tom only gets coddled because he's white ... I thought ya'll been knew that ...

^ garrett's still coaching, you're not even supposed to be posting

This.
laugh.gif
 dude can't even stay true to his word.

paging CP
kellen winslow

And Graham 2x. 146 and counting. Gonna get tough with Dre, Moss, McGahee all out, and Hester and K2 on byes. Need Gore, the Caro TE's or Graham big time this week.

deuceking and dland coming to chirp up against NE and brady...shocker
laugh.gif

The hell??

How did I get brought into this argument DSA?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

paging CP
kellen winslow

And Graham 2x. 146 and counting. Gonna get tough with Dre, Moss, McGahee all out, and Hester and K2 on byes. Need Gore, the Caro TE's or Graham big time this week.

Don't worry. Graham will hold it down. He's ushering the new era of TE's. Sorry Mr. Antonio Gates...your time is up. It was a great run though.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by orlando827

As of now, prolly:

MVP - Aaron Rodgers
Offensive Player of the Year - Drew Brees Calvin Johnson.
Offensive Rookie of the Year - Cam Newton
Defensive Rookie of the Year - Aldon Smith
Comeback Player of the Year - Steve Smith?

Originally Posted by Hugo

cooley out for season..goodness rip ********

He hasn't been a factor for them all year and Fred Davis >>> Cooley. ******** season wasn't going anywhere when you have people debating over Beck and Grossman

Originally Posted by Hugo

Yeah that sucks for him.  The Skins should have traded Cooley when they had a chance to, now they're stuck with a TE that's slow with a bad hand, not a good look.  Sell high and buy low, it's the same with stocks.  Now his trade value has diminished.  At least the Skins have a future TE in Fred Davis. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Hugo wrote:

Yeah that sucks for him.  The Skins should have traded Cooley when they had a chance to, now they're stuck with a TE that's slow with a bad hand, not a good look.  Sell high and buy low, it's the same with stocks.  Now his trade value has diminished.  At least the Skins have a future TE in Fred Davis. 

Might be the nicest thing you've ever said about the skins.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Hugo wrote:

Might be the nicest thing you've ever said about the skins.

*Jay Z*............"Friend or Foe, y'all all my %%#+!%#%@%%@%!!"   

karma is a B.

I hear ya.  I said pretty much the same thing earlier when he got injuried.  I hope he recovers.

Brady is the most protected player in the league by a country mile...don't kid yourself. That's why Ray Ray's always so vocal about it. Ray and Suggs aren't exactly the type to bite their tongue, especially when the media prods them about it.

laugh.gif
@ Ray not being a leader, though. I wonder why during his 15-year career no teammate, or any other player for that matter, has ever questioned his leadership abilities?

that Clay Matthews penalty was ridiculous, btw.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Bears right back in the playoff race
pimp.gif
Lovie is doing some of the best coaching he's ever done. He's making lemonade outta the lemons that bum Jerry Angelo gives him...

That coaching staff as a whole. Mike Tice is doing a respectable job with that offensive line. They were inconsistent to start the year, but maybe that O-line has turned a corner.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That coaching staff as a whole. Mike Tice is doing a respectable job with that offensive line. They were inconsistent to start the year, but maybe that O-line has turned a corner.
I joked with a co-worker that Tice has the families of the o-linemen tied up somewhere being held hostage until the end of the season because they seemed to have changed pretty quickly. I don't like Martz's play calling. He can pretty much kiss goodbye the thought of ever getting a head coaching gig again. 

Has anyone noticed how bad the officiating has gotten this year? I know it's trendy to complain about officials but it's been terrible this year. I guess it's like every other part of the American workforce. We've become bad at everything we do as a whole.

dmxfury wrote:
Officiating has been very tight, way too many flags especially on PI
But they're missing a ton of calls too & not getting things right that are happening right in front of them. I'm not a Jet hater but Revis has been getting away with blatant pass interference like crazy this season. He's not even trying to hide it like corners do, he's using his open arm (the one in front of the ref) to hold onto or hold back recievers like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom