NFL Week 8 In Review...

Ok culter has been bad at times but enough to say they should have just waited for next years draft to get a qb? Hell no

And you got the wong person if you think I was hyping up vick to kill the NFL this year

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Chargers release Chris Chambers
If that is true then we should be on the phone tryin to get dude back. He's better then any other WR we have right now, and he used to playfor us, we better be callin........

indifferent.gif
everybody I cheer for lost except for Indy
grin.gif

-Vikings sitting at 7-1 after finishing the hardest part of the schedule
laugh.gif

-Favre haters?
nerd.gif

-Percy...atta kid.
-JA69 = Proud Owner of Aaron Rodgers

-Eli Manning's accuracy has been way off the past three weeks...especially his accuracy on the deep balls.
-The OC for the Giants is calling deep routes when the Giants need 4 yards to get the first on third down....bum
laugh.gif

-Donovan is one of the top QBs in the game when he's COMPLETELY healthy.
-Brandon Marshall....where art thou?
-Forte finally did something....we'll see if that lasts next week against one of the top run defenses in Arizona.
-"Ryan Grant....welcome to the UFL."
-The Buccaneers have a really decent shot at going winless.
-Freeman starting next week...he's nowhere near ready but lets see what the kid's got.
-Aaron Rodgers is a Top 10 QB...not Top 5. If the only thing that he's being knocked for is holding the ball too long though, then that's a hugepositive...
-Jags looked AWFUL yesterday.
-49ers should be taken seriously but they're still not a Top 10 team. Hand the damn ball off to Gore more...
smh.gif

NFC North is wrapped up.
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif
....Packers and Bears playing fora WC spot now.

Originally Posted by CP1708

If that is true then we should be on the phone tryin to get dude back. He's better then any other WR we have right now, and he used to play for us, we better be callin........

If you were mad about Ted Ginn's drops, then it wouldn't be any better having Chris Chambers out there for you guys. Since last season he's justhad a TERRIBLE case of the drops.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Bart Scott's sarcasm
roll.gif

Chambers to the Pats? And where is ol Buster Davis with the Chargers?

Buster Davis has been inactive every week. This season has been the healthiest he's been in his career, though it's because he hasn't played in asingle regular season game this year.
laugh.gif

He looked good in the preseason and when healthy he's been actually been good out of the slot. He's just always injured, though.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Originally Posted by CP1708

If that is true then we should be on the phone tryin to get dude back. He's better then any other WR we have right now, and he used to play for us, we better be callin........

If you were mad about Ted Ginn's drops, then it wouldn't be any better having Chris Chambers out there for you guys. Since last season he's just had a TERRIBLE case of the drops.

Damn, Chambers had great hands out in Miami, and he was murder on those sideline tip toe type catches.
pimp.gif

Still, we have zero talent at reciever and could use all the help we could get. If we can get him cheap, we need to look into it. And just look at the postabove, if he were to go to New England, you just KNOW that fool would find a way to start hurtin teams. I rather have him with us then let him help those guysout further.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

-Brandon Marshall....where art thou?

Better yet, where are the ones who were saying He was the best WR in the AFC/LEAGUE?

Originally Posted by S4L3

-Aaron Rodgers is 10-12 as a starter but the love fest surrounding this guy is terrible. You can talk about his o-line all you want but most of those sacks are on him. Dudes pocket presence is pathetic.
This should be a qoute of the week.
Rodgers had a pocket?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Go to the 46 mark. They didnt even block the best DE in the leauge. Hewas never touched.
And you said he has a pocket. Seriously add it the qoute of week.

Once again you dudes are changing your minds instantly. As Rodgers plays well you give him credit do i need to bring up all the qoutes of him being a top 5 QB?The next day hes terrible.

Hate on Grant, Hate on the D, Hate on the O-Line, ok, but to say Rodgers sucks. You just hating to hate.

Edit: This just struck me...I honestly dont think its even the player your hating. We just got extreme Packer haters out here.
Everyone HATEDDDD Favre when he was with the Packers. Now 90% of this board is on Favres jock.
Now everyones hating on Rodgers.

Whatever, Packers are one of the most successful franchises of all time in the NFL. Keepp on hating
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

u having a problem reading?

where does it say "he sucks" in that quote?

and you or anyone else putting aaron rodgers in a top 5 QB list is a 100% certified moron.

"you dudes" be so trigger happy to defend the honor of your beloved teams that you dont even read the alleged offending quote.

Originally Posted by Jay5

-Aaron Rodgers is 10-12 as a starter but the love fest surrounding this guy is terrible. You can talk about his o-line all you want but most of those sacks are on him. Dudes pocket presence is pathetic.
Rodgers had a pocket?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Go to the 46 mark. They didnt even block the best DE in the leauge. He was never touched.

Once again you dudes are changing your minds instantly. As Rodgers plays well you give him credit do i need to bring up all the qoutes of him being a top 5 QB? The next day hes terrible.

Hate on Grant, Hate on the D, Hate on the O-Line, ok, but to say Rodgers sucks. You just hating to hate.

Edit: This just struck me...I honestly dont think its even the player your hating. We just got extreme Packer haters out here.
Everyone HATEDDDD Favre when he was with the Packers. Now 90% of this board is on Favres jock.

Whatever, Packers are one of the most successful franchises of all time in the NFL. Keepp on hating
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go back to myspace with that "hating" *@*+...sound like one of them birds on there.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Rodgers had a pocket?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Go to the 46 mark. They didnt even block the best DE in the leauge. He was never touched.

Once again you dudes are changing your minds instantly. As Rodgers plays well you give him credit do i need to bring up all the qoutes of him being a top 5 QB? The next day hes terrible.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

90 % is on Favre's jock?
laugh.gif

Yeah, we all hate the Packers, you caught us.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Good lord man. I wish somethin else would just struck you right now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

u having a problem reading?

where does it say "he sucks" in that quote?

and you or anyone else putting aaron rodgers in a top 5 QB list is a 100% certified moron.

"you dudes" be so trigger happy to defend the honor of your beloved teams that you dont even read the alleged offending quote.
I read the qoute. It said he has no pocket presence.
I then said he doesnt have a pocket. I even then continued to post a video of Jared Allen not being touched once on his sack to Rodgers to prove theres nopocket.
I definatly addressed the qoute.

Everything else is referring to prevoius statements made by people. (most of em are cowboys fans) cause for whatever they DISLIKE him so much.
Now everyone LOVES Favre. When they DISLIKED him 2 years ago.

I just think its comical.

Edit: To everyone else, am i really that wrong that theres plenty more people who like Favre then they did past years.
Im positive every post i used to see here was Favre this Favre that i cant stand dude.

^
Nobody can stand Favre now either dude. ESPN is makin dude the most hated man in sports.

Edit: To everyone else, am i really that wrong that theres plenty more people who like Favre then they did past years.
Im positive every post i used to see here was Favre this Favre that i cant stand dude.
People are acknowledging how well he's playing, not saying they love him.

It's obvious you're never going to be one of those people that do that because you'll never come to accept that your organization gave up on himwhen he still had 2-3 years of great talent left in him.

The guy has 20 TD passes and 3 INTs at the halfway point of the season...

You don't think he deserves some sort of praise from people on here?
smh.gif

To be honest...I see more people saying, "Just wait until November, December and he'll break down" or "Wait until the playoffs...we'llsee the old Brett Favre shine through". So I don't really know what you are referring to when you say there's a lovefest on NT concerning Favre.

I did notice Wisconsin4Life isn't in here talkin stupid like last week, wonder why that is.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

To be honest I was impressed watchin Rodgers fight, but that man has a TON of open receivers all the time and merely needs to let the ball go and they willcatch it. He's solid, and certainly worth building around, I just don't give him top 4 status yet, that's all I was sayin last week. I like thekid just fine, just not top 4.

Back
Top Bottom