NFL Week 8 In Review...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Grant is soft.
I dont know if you guys have watched enough of Grant to say things like this. Every game i watch him play he runs downhill every play at hits the hole hard.

Hes soft because he falls down after someone brushes his shoulderpads with their pinky finger.

Hit the hole as hard as you want, it doesn't matter if you cant get through first contact.

OT in round 1 and RB in round 2 this April...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Grant is soft.
I dont know if you guys have watched enough of Grant to say things like this. Every game i watch him play he runs downhill every play at hits the hole hard.
im so glad that we have grant locked up for 5 more years, dudes a beast
pimp.gif

this dude is
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- Slation needs some !#*#!+$ glue on his gloves
smh.gif

- Owen Daniels
smh.gif
smh.gif

- Is it just me, or the league looks sloppy across the board when it comes to tackles?

- Giants lookin terrible

- why are some fans so ignorant to their teams....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- Steven Jackson.... he needs out ASAP

- texans
pimp.gif
ima say it again 10 - 6 and we make the playoffs
pimp.gif

jay5 the same dude that said the packers two pieces away from the super bowl ...
roll.gif

dude just cant stomach the fact that erin isnt THAT good ... i would easily rather 10 starters over him on my team ... you know why? that last drive wheremason crosby missed the fg ... just doesnt come up clutch in the big games ... c wood said it best ... yall cant win the big ones ...

answer me this, you are one of the 10 other players in the huddle on a last drive ... who would you rather look at, brett favre or erin rogers?
laugh.gif
cant even believe im comparing that flake to favre ... learn how to get rid ofthe ball and maybe you wouldnt wake up with a sprained big toe lmao ... +%@%%%@ *@%** ...

i would be willing to bet at least half of the sacks hes taken this year were 3.5+ seconds or more ... get rid of th eball young fella ...

Giants are pretenders. Eli sucks at home and at Philly. They will be 9-4 through week 14. The division is up for Philly or Dallas to get it.

Eagles look like they rely on the deep pass an aweful lot. Against a good defense they wouldn't be as effective. McNabb has always bin hit or miss, and notan accurate passer. We'll see how that plays out.

Dallas have beat teams they should. Lost to good teams so far. Have not impressed me yet. If they can get a win Sunday at Philly they will.

I actually like the way Dallas is going through this season. Quiet, not drawing attention (besides the stadium, but I mean the team), and seemingly improvingevery week. The Philly game will tell a lot.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i would easily rather 10 starters over him on my team
do it...

peyton
brady
favre
brees
ben
mcnabb
rivers
schaub
carson
matty
joe
and for the last 3 games ... definitely tony "maybe i started caring about my throws" romo ...

^
Kurt? Where's Kurt?

I dunno about Joe or Ryan, or even Carson, but I'm ok with the rest, but I could hear some arguments for Rodgers over some of them.

well i had 12 names and completely forgot kurt "i am a hall of famer" warner ... take off matty and replace him with kurt ... joe flacco is the goods... his pocket presence is on point ...

How Miles playing WR and can't get up, yet my man Brees is about 5'10 at QB with the clean dunk

speaking of top QBs, yesterday Deion Sanders said "Joe Flacco has left Matt Ryan behind".. what does NT think?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

speaking of top QBs, yesterday Deion Sanders said "Joe Flacco has left Matt Ryan behind".. what does NT think?
I'd listen to that. Flacco looks good every damn week and he don't have the weapons that Ryan does. I don't know about what theFalcons ask Ryan to do vs what the Ravens do, but I wouldn't find it hard to believe that Joe is ahead of Matt.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Chargers release Chris Chambers
If that is true then we should be on the phone tryin to get dude back. He's better then any other WR we have right now, and he used to play for us, we better be callin........

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Kurt? Where's Kurt?

I dunno about Joe or Ryan, or even Carson, but I'm ok with the rest, but I could hear some arguments for Rodgers over some of them.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by S4L3

-Aaron Rodgers is 10-12 as a starter but the love fest surrounding this guy is terrible. You can talk about his o-line all you want but most of those sacks are on him. Dudes pocket presence is pathetic.
i agree that this love fest needs to stop because it seems like he can never win big games or come from behind.

but pocket presence "pathetic" i dont think so. he is just scared to throw it away cause itll hurt his stats. i think he moves around nicely in the pocket but just holds onto the ball way to long
?
indifferent.gif

LOL at the Packer fan coming in here butt hurt...i could understand it though...y'all had 2 games...y'all aint even get to Brett or picked him off inthose 2 games
laugh.gif

*note: im not generalizing you pack fans...but theres just some here talking reckless.
laugh.gif

Aaron Rodgers, take a cue from Pedro and start calling JA69 your daddy.

As bad as that O-line is, #12 holds the ball too long at times...and that's part of what's causing the problems...how do you get sacked 31times and you're not even halfway through your games?
sick.gif

Brett Favre
pimp.gif

I knew Percy would make an impact, but damn, my dude has exceeded my expectations thus far
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Hope he stays healthy and doesnt run into that "rookie wall" or whatever.

7-1 heading to the bye with 3 road games left...we looking good. Hoepfully we stay healthy and the D stops letting teams back in the 2nd half all the time.

Chris Johnson is just a damn beast.
sick.gif

177 yards on 8 carries is insane...I didn't watch the game but how did this man only have 8 carries?

Ravens came to play yesterday..big game coming up for them against Cincy.

Miles Austin
roll.gif
<85>C'mon Son</85>

I swear it seems like everytime I watch the Eagles, Desean Jackson scores on a long TD.

Ted Ginn...way to keep your head up son...now if you could only work on your hands....

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

-You can't let Alex Smith pass 32x and only give Gore 13 carries and expect to win. Give the best player on your team the damn rock.
grin.gif
You obviously haven't watched enough 49er games to know what you're talking about. Aside from a few HUGE runs, our running game SUCKS. Wehave musical chairs at OLine and when they were healthy and playing their best this season (which was decent at best) they can't open holes consistentlyfor Gore.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Grant is soft.
Yea dudes terrible, i was wrong. I figured hed play alot better coming in healthy and what not cause he beasted so hard in 2007.
I was just as wrong as people hyping up Forte.

And Lilstar i never said we were 2 pieces away from the Superbowl. I saw that too, wasnt me though.
I do think we are close with the Vikings. I think that because our 2 losses were such close games.
But ik half you will think thats totally unreasonable so whatever.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by S4L3

-Aaron Rodgers is 10-12 as a starter but the love fest surrounding this guy is terrible. You can talk about his o-line all you want but most of those sacks are on him. Dudes pocket presence is pathetic.
i agree that this love fest needs to stop because it seems like he can never win big games or come from behind.

but pocket presence "pathetic" i dont think so. he is just scared to throw it away cause itll hurt his stats. i think he moves around nicely in the pocket but just holds onto the ball way to long
?
indifferent.gif

and what dont you understand...

Back
Top Bottom