Nice guys lose because there is so many of them

If it was about whos nicer, the race never ends, nice can start at being just polite to being very generous.

But it's programmed into female minds that Nice guys finish last... so theres hope
smile.gif

Nice guys dont win. Im generally a nice guy but with females if I want a chick, I make her feel like she aint all that special, etc..

*edit;
For some reason, I don't like a guy who is WAAY TOOO nice - where I see him as brotherly/homeboy status.

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Nice guys dont win.
Not always. Is that most nice guys always stay in situations where they know they're going to take a "L". I'm a nice guy forthe most part, but if I know that I'm going to get taken advantage of......I'll cut that %+@+ out immediately rather than see if things will change.

There's a difference between being a nice guy, and being a wimp. I'm a nice guy, but I believe in standing up for yourself, and exuding confidencewhenever appropriate.

...I think the whole "Nice guys finish last" notion is a misnomer. Its believed to be true because of all of the attributes associated with a niceguy, lacking aggression/ assertiveness, boring, lacking confidence.

I'm a nice guy. I really am.

Women just respond so much better when I treat em like they ain't
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
, so I do it.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by toast1985

There's a difference between being a nice guy, and being a wimp. I'm a nice guy, but I believe in standing up for yourself, and exuding confidence whenever appropriate.

...I think the whole "Nice guys finish last" notion is a misnomer. Its believed to be true because of all of the attributes associated with a nice guy, lacking aggression/ assertiveness, boring, lacking confidence.

/thread

"Nice guy" is a euphemism for wimp.

If you do things right, she'd be telling her friends you're a GREAT GUY, instead of a nice guy.

I always find it funny how the word "but" always follows the term nice guy.

ie. "Jeffery's a nice guy, BUT..."

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

There's a difference between being a nice guy, and being a wimp. I'm a nice guy, but I believe in standing up for yourself, and exuding confidence whenever appropriate.

...I think the whole "Nice guys finish last" notion is a misnomer. Its believed to be true because of all of the attributes associated with a nice guy, lacking aggression/ assertiveness, boring, lacking confidence.

/thread

i agree with these guys...

I make a great jerk although it only works out when I'm confident.

MOST of the time I'm either a nice guy mode, or not confident enough to be a jerk.

confidence issues ftl

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

/thread
ecd1539c6d38eab0ccaf00362b6f7d6f1018f3d.gif

Saying its because your a nice guy is just a scapegoat.

You just cant meet the challenge to females put in front of you. You just have to work on, not letting your emotions freak your body out when talk to a female.

Nice guy excuse is to old to be using, find a new one.

IMO, If you are a nice guy, then it is their loss, not yours. Don't need to change who you are for anybody, especially if its a positive characteristic.

There are over a billion females over 18 on this planet---you think i'm stressing that some women prefer "bad boys" over nice guys?

Women take my kindness for weakness, being from the South women assume that I don't have a backbone, and take advantage of that---but i'm real laidback and come from a family that has hospitatble upbringings, and humility, so it takes a lot for me to break ---but like I said it's on them. If they wantother men to treat them bad it's on them. You reap what you sow.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

, so I do it.

*shrugs*
forreal, girls step over you when they see that you're just a nice guy, too nice to be anything more than a friend. You have to step up andprove that you can take handle your own.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

IMO, If you are a nice guy, then it is their loss, not yours. Don't need to change who you are for anybody, especially if its a positive characteristic.

There are over a billion females over 18 on this planet---you think i'm stressing that some women prefer "bad boys" over nice guys?

Women take my kindness for weakness, being from the South women assume that I don't have a backbone, and take advantage of that---but i'm real laid back and come from a family that has hospitatble upbringings, and humility, so it takes a lot for me to break ---but like I said it's on them. If they want other men to treat them bad it's on them. You reap what you sow.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Women take my kindness for weakness, being from the South women assume that I don't have a backbone, and take advantage of that---but i'm real laid back and come from a family that has hospitatble upbringings, and humility, so it takes a lot for me to break ---but like I said it's on them. If they want other men to treat them bad it's on them. You reap what you sow.
i'm feeling this

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

, so I do it.

*shrugs*
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom