Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Thats crazy how ya'll be hating just cause the next person thinks something is trash. Nicki Minaj is dope. I have respect for her.. she holds down her own.

sheep's...but I been hearing the song she has with drake on the radio and I like that...haven't listened to the whole album yet...

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Thats crazy how ya'll be hating just cause the next person thinks something is trash. Nicki Minaj is dope. I have respect for her.. she holds down her own.

sheep's...but I been hearing the song she has with drake on the radio and I like that...haven't listened to the whole album yet...

this bird face, wig collecting, garbage sounding trash only have followers because she is the only woman rapper out right now, can't believe man in here talking bout them listening to pink friday set a fossy, until she start acting and rapping like she have sense ill continue to turn the radio down when her trash plays on the radio, and some got the da mn nerve to even mention Lauryn hill name in this thread should be a shame. 

this bird face, wig collecting, garbage sounding trash only have followers because she is the only woman rapper out right now, can't believe man in here talking bout them listening to pink friday set a fossy, until she start acting and rapping like she have sense ill continue to turn the radio down when her trash plays on the radio, and some got the da mn nerve to even mention Lauryn hill name in this thread should be a shame. 

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

this bird face, wig collecting, garbage sounding trash only have followers because she is the only woman rapper out right now, can't believe men in here talking about they listening to pink friday

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

this bird face, wig collecting, garbage sounding trash only have followers because she is the only woman rapper out right now, can't believe men in here talking about they listening to pink friday

"Here I Am" is probably my favorite track on the album. Love the beat. Don't understand why everyone hates so hard. Dudes never happy. Say these female underground rappers don't have a good enough image, then Nicki comes with actual talent and looks good, is creative and people still hating lolz.

"Here I Am" is probably my favorite track on the album. Love the beat. Don't understand why everyone hates so hard. Dudes never happy. Say these female underground rappers don't have a good enough image, then Nicki comes with actual talent and looks good, is creative and people still hating lolz.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i only have to say this
amber
devil.gif

I just hope the record labels dont try to copy her by bringing female rappers that acts like her.. last thing I need is another chick to sound animated as her lol... one female animated rapper is enough lol

I just hope the record labels dont try to copy her by bringing female rappers that acts like her.. last thing I need is another chick to sound animated as her lol... one female animated rapper is enough lol

Back
Top Bottom