Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

Originally Posted by debs 168

i wish ppl would stop comparing this $#*@+ to lauryn hill.
i also wish they would stop putting her on some sort of pedestal. the music is not that damn good.

To not like the music is one thing....But to wish ones success away is "Hate"...

No one is comparing her talents to Lauryn Hill....Just her numbers and following

i wish ppl would stop comparing this $#*@+ to lauryn hill.
i also wish they would stop putting her on some sort of pedestal. the music is not that damn good.

To not like the music is one thing....But to wish ones success away is "Hate"...

No one is comparing her talents to Lauryn Hill....Just her numbers and following

This dude Debs just genuinely hates Nicki
laugh.gif

Why are we bringing up Lauryn Hill?
laugh.gif
That album was R&B. All day. Great album but R&B.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif
I know that you considered this a diss, but please include me on the team of people genuinely HATING nicki. she SUCKS!!! I honestly hate Lil Wayne more just for promoting this horrible #@+!%. 

laugh.gif
I know that you considered this a diss, but please include me on the team of people genuinely HATING nicki. she SUCKS!!! I honestly hate Lil Wayne more just for promoting this horrible #@+!%. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Minaj says in the December 9 issue of Rolling Stone. "But now, it's like Drake and I are embracing the fact that we went to school, we love acting, we love theater, and that's OK 

SMH
Drake didnt even finish highschool....

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Minaj says in the December 9 issue of Rolling Stone. "But now, it's like Drake and I are embracing the fact that we went to school, we love acting, we love theater, and that's OK 

SMH
Drake didnt even finish highschool....

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif
what? it wasn't a diss it's more of a realization

alien.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif
what? it wasn't a diss it's more of a realization

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

laugh.gif
naw...definitely a rap album when you compare it to da likes of drake and nicki's album.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

laugh.gif
naw...definitely a rap album when you compare it to da likes of drake and nicki's album.

Album is solid. Hated on it at first because Nicki threw me for a loop with all the singing, but I get she trying to be a complete artist and build her brand.

Did It On 'Em.
pimp.gif

Roman's Revenge is by far my fav track.

Album is solid. Hated on it at first because Nicki threw me for a loop with all the singing, but I get she trying to be a complete artist and build her brand.

Did It On 'Em.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

30t6p3b.gif
@ her selling 371k. Female fan base is serious i guess
Why? Who else chicks got to rock to besides male rappers? nobody. She in a lane by herself. Of course she gon have support.
rhianna and other pop artists.
I mean in Rap.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

30t6p3b.gif
@ her selling 371k. Female fan base is serious i guess
Why? Who else chicks got to rock to besides male rappers? nobody. She in a lane by herself. Of course she gon have support.
rhianna and other pop artists.
I mean in Rap.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Nicki threw me for a loop with all the singing, but I get she trying to be a complete artist and build her brand.

Did It On 'Em.
pimp.gif

Not mad at her for that.

And yeah, Roman's Revenge and Did It On Em go hard.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Nicki threw me for a loop with all the singing, but I get she trying to be a complete artist and build her brand.

Did It On 'Em.
pimp.gif

Not mad at her for that.

And yeah, Roman's Revenge and Did It On Em go hard.

Back
Top Bottom