Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

n7.jpg

n5.jpg

n3.jpg

n1.jpg

n8.jpg

n91.jpg

n9.jpg

Thats crazy how ya'll be hating just cause the next person thinks something is trash. Nicki Minaj is dope. I have respect for her.. she holds down her own.

Thats crazy how ya'll be hating just cause the next person thinks something is trash. Nicki Minaj is dope. I have respect for her.. she holds down her own.

[h2]Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Turns Gold[/h2]Wednesday, December 15 2010 12:22 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

After three weeks, Nicki Minaj’s debut album Pink Friday, has earned the rapper a gold plaque. This week, the project surpassed the 500,000 mark with 80,667 copies sold. And she even moved more units than Kanye. Queens wins again!

[h2]Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Turns Gold[/h2]Wednesday, December 15 2010 12:22 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

After three weeks, Nicki Minaj’s debut album Pink Friday, has earned the rapper a gold plaque. This week, the project surpassed the 500,000 mark with 80,667 copies sold. And she even moved more units than Kanye. Queens wins again!

After watchin that Chelsea Lately interview, I've come to the conclusion that she's crazy
laugh.gif
Good !%## on goin gold tho. Only female rapper that's makin noise right now, can't hate on that

After watchin that Chelsea Lately interview, I've come to the conclusion that she's crazy
laugh.gif
Good !%## on goin gold tho. Only female rapper that's makin noise right now, can't hate on that

Back
Top Bottom