Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

God, I just downloaded it. I'm going to try to give it an honest listen if possible.

This is horrendous.

*waits to see how anyone can defend this project.
nerd.gif

No thanks. The few times she guest stars on stuff is about all I can handle of her. 

No thanks. The few times she guest stars on stuff is about all I can handle of her. 

I'm good, skimmed the songs on Nahright.com with Kanye and Drake, her rhymes are the worst most simplistic rhymes I've ever heard. Don't even understand how people can say she is nice. Her LeBron line and Gatorade line in the Kanye song was so childish 

I'm good, skimmed the songs on Nahright.com with Kanye and Drake, her rhymes are the worst most simplistic rhymes I've ever heard. Don't even understand how people can say she is nice. Her LeBron line and Gatorade line in the Kanye song was so childish 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Her verse was still better than Kanye's though

The album isn't bad though. But dudes will still hate cuz its Nicki Minaj/Young Money related.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Her verse was still better than Kanye's though

The album isn't bad though. But dudes will still hate cuz its Nicki Minaj/Young Money related.

She has some dope !#+ production, but sadly she does indeed have some simple !#+ bars 
eyes.gif

Edit: "Moment 4 Life" Ft. Drake is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She has some dope !#+ production, but sadly she does indeed have some simple !#+ bars 
eyes.gif

Edit: "Moment 4 Life" Ft. Drake is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Actually, I'll probably give this a listen...

%!$@ on her all you want, but I think there's some talent there...

Actually, I'll probably give this a listen...

%!$@ on her all you want, but I think there's some talent there...

moment for life is trash. won't waste my time listening to the rest of the album. don't know how people say she's nice. hooks and voice are horrendous
will only d/l the kanye joint and cut her verses out

moment for life is trash. won't waste my time listening to the rest of the album. don't know how people say she's nice. hooks and voice are horrendous
will only d/l the kanye joint and cut her verses out

ill give it a listen...maybe if i think its super trash i'll be suprised its only subpar...

ill give it a listen...maybe if i think its super trash i'll be suprised its only subpar...

Back
Top Bottom