Nigerian anti-gay senate bill - 14 year jail sentence if "convicted of homosexuality".

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"Developing country bans gay marriage"-I'M SHOCKED
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm not really sure why people are surprised. Nigeria also has a huge conservative Muslim population. 

I love how people on fb are quick to criticize Nigeria when only 5 states in this country have legalized gay marriage, we're no better than any of these "less progressive" third world nations in some regards.

On an unrelated note: Don't eat the poo poo.
Come on Anton. Being sentenced to 14 years of prison time for being in a gay marriage is not the same thing as gay marriages not being recognized in most US states..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"Developing country bans gay marriage"-I'M SHOCKED
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm not really sure why people are surprised. Nigeria also has a huge conservative Muslim population. 

I love how people on fb are quick to criticize Nigeria when only 5 states in this country have legalized gay marriage, we're no better than any of these "less progressive" third world nations in some regards.

On an unrelated note: Don't eat the poo poo.
Come on Anton. Being sentenced to 14 years of prison time for being in a gay marriage is not the same thing as gay marriages not being recognized in most US states..

I never said it was the same punishment, the ignorance is EXACTLY the same.....if it were up to many people in this country it would get taken that far.  

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Nigeria has bigger issues like corruption and poverty to worry about. They should put aside the irrelevant issues until they get their people's welfare in check

Tell me about it, the govt over the there stays pocketing billions of dollars that is supposed to be used to develop the infrastructure and promote education but this is what they choose to focus on. It's like the republican party on steroids.Make a big deal out of nothing to distract people from the real issues.

Yeh like 6 dolla said they prob just trying to stop the rampant HIV in that country. It's not like they bout to ban ppl who don't use condoms they aint got enuff jails HAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Nigeria has bigger issues like corruption and poverty to worry about. They should put aside the irrelevant issues until they get their people's welfare in check
Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

It is what it is.

as an aside:

Where my fellow Nigerians at?
pimp.gif
We in here fam.

It is what it is.

as an aside:

pimp.gif

What happened to "it's a good day to be nigerian
pimp.gif
"?
If you think gay people deserve 14 years in prison at least stick to your convictions instead of editing them away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

It is what it is.

as an aside:

pimp.gif

What happened to "it's a good day to be nigerian
pimp.gif
"?
If you think gay people deserve 14 years in prison at least stick to your convictions instead of editing them away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this.

human rights in africa? where ?
nerd.gif
long way to go if you ask me. also, i guess whoever flat out posted agreement in this thread should just make an anti gay thread...just so i can see how many people on NT got hate in their hearts.

UMMMMM.

For Nigeria.. I HIGHLY DOUBT, that many people will be imprisoned for being gay.

They will instead have tires thrown around them and be burnt alive by people in the streets.

Happens everyday.

Dont believe me?? Look it up.

At the end of the day, we have certain core values.

There are cultural differences on this planet, accept them.

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Originally Posted by JD214

I ain't even mad.

Let that Senate cook
pimp.gif
Everything you have ever posted is total idiotic garbage

hyperbole much? all he did was quote 2 different rappers...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Lieutenant Kif wrote:

JD214 wrote:

I ain't even mad.

Let that Senate cook
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Not at all. 99.9% of what JD posts reeks of ignorance.

And what's sad is that he's proud of it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Originally Posted by JD214

I ain't even mad.

Let that Senate cook
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JD gets the ninjahood seal of approval. He is now obviously not an ignorant poster

This bill is just
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
however, there are places that being gay can get you the death penalty. Let's not single Nigeria out.

At the end of the day, we have certain core values.

There are cultural differences on this planet, accept them.

I didn't question your core values or challenge our cultural differences.
What I said was that if you're going to say something ballsy, don't tuck them in afterwards
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom