Nigerian anti-gay senate bill - 14 year jail sentence if "convicted of homosexuality".

Originally Posted by illwill24

Yeh like 6 dolla said they prob just trying to stop the rampant HIV in that country. It's not like they bout to ban ppl who don't use condoms they aint got enuff jails HAHAHAHAHA

Ignorance!!!

If you know ANYTHING about HIV in Africa you would know an overwhelming majority of HIV infections are spread through heterosexual contact. It has something to do with the strain of the virus that is prevalent in Subsaharan Africa. 

The HIV associated with homosexuality is in the U.S.

Let's be real this law is about hatred, ignorance, religious stupidity and lack of understanding.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Everything you have ever posted is total idiotic garbage

hyperbole much? all he did was quote 2 different rappers...
laugh.gif
JD gets the ninjahood seal of approval. He is now obviously not an ignorant poster

This bill is just
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
however, there are places that being gay can get you the death penalty. Let's not single Nigeria out.

Word, my man got cosigned by ninjahood, that's never a good sign.

And yes in many places they just hang you or corrective rape if you're lesbian.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

hyperbole much? all he did was quote 2 different rappers...
laugh.gif
JD gets the ninjahood seal of approval. He is now obviously not an ignorant poster

This bill is just
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
however, there are places that being gay can get you the death penalty. Let's not single Nigeria out.

duke paraphrased 2 rapper quotes, ya aint like da way he applied em...."ignorant"? thats all relative...what i said though was true.

cats stay trying to torpedo others on some gotcha politics
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

This bill is just
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

duke paraphrased 2 rapper quotes, ya aint like da way he applied em...."ignorant"? thats all relative...what i said though was true.

grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

You and JD should move to Nigeria if you don't like homosexuality that much. Try not to sleep in the same room, you know how these things go. 

I'm tryna decide if you're playing dumb or being dumb, you know exactly what he was implying-it stuck out to you because you share the same ignorant mentality and you cosigned it.  

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

At the end of the day, we have certain core values.

There are cultural differences on this planet, accept them.
well, obviously gay people in nigeria have different "core values" from those of their own government.

at what point do we start challenging such governments?

Slavery used to be part of people's core values. Racism, imperialism, supremacy are part of people's core values, I guess we should just accept it.

grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

You and JD should move to Nigeria if you don't like homosexuality that much. Try not to sleep in the same room, you know how these things go. 

I'm tryna decide if you're playing dumb or being dumb, you know exactly what he was implying-it stuck out to you because you share the same ignorant mentality and you cosigned it.  
first up, slow your speed, cuz if u ever took that tone at me in person this would be a VERY different exchange.

second, ONCE AGAIN   

are we CLEAR?  or do i have 2 youtube & embed each respective rapper using said quote.. other then that, keep my name out your mouth b.

Hetero white male here. 
nerd.gif

Why do black people seem so threatened by homosexuality? Always wondered that. At first I just passed it off as a religious, indoctrinated thing but it seems to be universal, no matter the nationality. I know it's generalizing, but I don't think it's a stretch to say the black community is horrible when it comes to gay people.

^^^^Ok ninjahood whatever you say
grin.gif

I've seen enough.

BDW don't be threatening me with the physical. You ain't gon' be coming at me with the physical cause I can roll with the big boys.
grin.gif

Some people never learned to use their wits, so they rely on their fists to send a message. You're the epitome of manliness.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Did he just get e-tough with you?

lol.

This is not the first exchange I've had with him that he's threatened to jump me if I ever came to Da Heightz.
laugh.gif
 I think fighting is barbaric unless it's refereed and waivers exempting me from any litigation or prosecution of the law are signed.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Hetero white male here. 
nerd.gif

Why do black people seem so threatened by homosexuality? Always wondered that. At first I just passed it off as a religious, indoctrinated thing but it seems to be universal, no matter the nationality. I know it's generalizing, but I don't think it's a stretch to say the black community is horrible when it comes to gay people.

I'll try to answer this based on my observation and experience. I think it has to do with black males always being percieved as dominant, aggressive, and other things like that, while
white males seem/seemed to be looked at as having effeminate passive characteristics, etc. There's other related topics you could branch off with that (such as interracial
dating, etc), but I'll just try to stay on this exact one right here. That's why if you see two white dudes in the tighest pants possible, snug shirts or whatever, possibly "looking feminine",
people tend to ignore or not care, cause it's almost "expected" from them or it "seems normal". Doesn't help that tv tends to perpetuate those very same stereotypes. Now if you see
two black dudes with tight pants and snug shirts or whatever, since they are (we are) "not supposed to do that", there's a big problem. It's just always been that way. Waka Flocka
wearing Russell Brand's clothing, "he's gay or soft". Russell Brand wearing his own clothing, well, he's just Russell Brand and "being himself."

^^^^Ok ninjahood whatever you say
grin.gif

I've seen enough.

BDW don't be threatening me with the physical. You ain't gon' be coming at me with the physical cause I can roll with the big boys.
grin.gif

Some people never learned to use their wits, so they rely on their fists to send a message. You're the epitome of manliness.

Uhhh, was that a typo, or does that stand for "By DA way"???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

first up, slow your speed, cuz if u ever took that tone at me in person this would be a VERY different exchange.
roll.gif
Absolutely my favorite kind of response!  This is what happens when someone lacks the ability to actually express their ideas without sounding stupid.

Cultural beliefs rooted in ignorance don't give you a pass. Cultural beliefs and "core values" that negatively affect a minority group in that society is CLEARLY wrong.

You're going to put a man or woman in jail for over a decade because of sexual orientation? Is that what you're advocating?

I think fighting is barbaric unless it's refereed and waivers exempting me from any litigation or prosecution of the law are signed.
nerd.gif

arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif.gif

certain cultures believed a lot of stupid things 1000 years ago...doesn't make it OK

damn. it's real up in here.

I bet some of y'all be typing at the keyboards super hard. breaking keys and stuff with the angry face on.

second, ONCE AGAIN   

are we CLEAR?  or do i have 2 youtube & embed each respective rapper using said quote.. other then that, keep my name out your mouth b.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I never understood the point of threatening someone that you know you will never see.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

second, ONCE AGAIN   

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I never understood the point of threatening someone that you know you will never see.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That is pretty funny, especially since ninjahood has his real pics all over the internet and youtube vids. So if somebody didn't
like him, they know exactly what he looks like, and could find him.

Back
Top Bottom