Nigerian anti-gay senate bill - 14 year jail sentence if "convicted of homosexuality".

Originally Posted by ninjahood

first up, slow your speed, cuz if u ever took that tone at me in person this would be a VERY different exchange.
29-Camron-NP.gif

im not sure if its been said in this thread yet, but banning homosexuality means a lower aids rate. good for africa. let them ban homosex

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by ninjahood

first up, slow your speed, cuz if u ever took that tone at me in person this would be a VERY different exchange.
29-Camron-NP.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just like that Jericho pic that bkmac uses, this Cam gif can be used for any
and all purposes

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

im not sure if its been said in this thread yet, but banning homosexuality means a lower aids rate. good for africa. let them ban homosex
wow.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by illwill24

Yeh like 6 dolla said they prob just trying to stop the rampant HIV in that country.

Ignorance!!!

If you know ANYTHING about HIV in Africa you would know an overwhelming majority of HIV infections are spread through heterosexual contact. It has something to do with the strain of the virus that is prevalent in Subsaharan Africa. 

The HIV associated with homosexuality is in the U.S.

Let's be real this law is about hatred, ignorance, religious stupidity and lack of understanding.

smh at this passing

not to make light of it but pastor doctor martin ssempa is probably very happy right now.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

At the end of the day, we have certain core values.

There are cultural differences on this planet, accept them.
Cultural beliefs rooted in ignorance don't give you a pass. Cultural beliefs and "core values" that negatively affect a minority group in that society is CLEARLY wrong.

You're going to put a man or woman in jail for over a decade because of sexual orientation? Is that what you're advocating?

If you don't want to go to jail, obey the law.

Cultural beliefs rooted in ignorance don't give you a pass. Cultural beliefs and "core values" that negatively affect a minority group in that society is CLEARLY wrong.

You're going to put a man or woman in jail for over a decade because of sexual orientation? Is that what you're advocating?

So you're advocating people should be arrested for their sexual orientation...even though they aren't physically committing a crime like assault or murder...and aren't really hurting society in any way. Smart thinking.

I guess Rosa Parks should have sat in the back of the bus then.
You guys disgust me. Seriously. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by illwill24

Yeh like 6 dolla said they prob just trying to stop the rampant HIV in that country.

Ignorance!!!

If you know ANYTHING about HIV in Africa you would know an overwhelming majority of HIV infections are spread through heterosexual contact. It has something to do with the strain of the virus that is prevalent in Subsaharan Africa. 

The HIV associated with homosexuality is in the U.S.

Let's be real this law is about hatred, ignorance, religious stupidity and lack of understanding.

I think my post went over a head or two. I was attempting a double entendre or something. They're not going to get (financial) aids if they ban homosex, per the article.

Back
Top Bottom