Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

_20190708_172632.JPG

Lace loop straps really need to be visible like on the All Bros to make the shoe work for me. Otherwise it looks so damn plain.

Same thought I have. The black pair and the Rose pair just look so plain because the lace straps and stitching underneath is the same color as the upper. If the black pair went with white and the Rose pair went with gold or red..... :nthat:

Some red blood splatters will give that shoe what it is missing and make those shoes look better :nthat:

edit: I just realized what poor taste that would be considering the story behind that shoe.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the black/white pair I picked a pair up at a Champs today. They clearly said 7/10 on the shoe and on the receipt but the employees didn't seem to care. So I wasn't going to say anything.

Giannis MVP celebration in Milwaukee this Sunday down at the Forum... says there will be Giannis Nike merch and shoes.. not sure if there will be a special colorway but it looks like the black/whites

“The House of Hoops Freakmobile will be on site for fans to purchase Antetokounmpo Nike merchandise, with a limited number of his signature shoes available for purchase. The Bucks Pro Shop inside Fiserv Forum will also be open during the event.”

Sunday 2-5pm

For whoever ends up going - post what they have.. I’ll be out of town this weekend

https://www.nba.com/bucks/events/giannis-mvp-celebration

Last edited:
Giannis MVP celebration in Milwaukee this Sunday down at the Forum... says there will be Giannis Nike merch and shoes.. not sure if there will be a special colorway but it looks like the black/whites

“The House of Hoops Freakmobile will be on site for fans to purchase Antetokounmpo Nike merchandise, with a limited number of his signature shoes available for purchase. The Bucks Pro Shop inside Fiserv Forum will also be open during the event.”

Sunday 2-5pm

For whoever ends up going - post what they have.. I’ll be out of town this weekend

https://www.nba.com/bucks/events/giannis-mvp-celebration

I'll be there!

Got the sweatshirt in today... pretty disappointed in the quality. It is very thin, and not soft on the interior of the hoodie. It’ll be going back at the $85 price. If it were $35-$45, I would reconsider it.

3B6E4E74-2FE9-46DE-9D78-C02FE88B7011.jpeg

I’m probably going to end up passing on the hoodie. With what you said and it being $85 you can just spend another $35 and get his shoes

Got the sweatshirt in today... pretty disappointed in the quality. It is very thin, and not soft on the interior of the hoodie. It’ll be going back at the $85 price. If it were $35-$45, I would reconsider it.

3B6E4E74-2FE9-46DE-9D78-C02FE88B7011.jpeg

$85 for a hoodie is just stupid. I can't believe we are at this point. :smh:

My first pair of Chicago 1's were $65.

The hoodie is nice and simple but I couldn't justify $85 tag either...I'll wait it out until it hit clearance....Hopefully they'll have his merch at the celebration this weekend so I can check them out...

Back
Top Bottom