Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Nice pics XL!!

this. almost makes me want to buy before they go on sale
laugh.gif

well what a surprise i got today. i ordered the pippen eggplant for 85.00 and was shipped the 1/2cents. great buy for me. very nice shoe

i ordered from shoe trends they said they were going to ship out on the 26th and still nothing............

Originally Posted by sloanboy

i ordered from shoe trends they said they were going to ship out on the 26th and still nothing............
send them an email. they ship without sending a tracking number. they just show up one day.

Still like the Foamposite One Eggplants better, but the Half Cent is nice too. For those that missed out, these are a decent replacement.

the fedex guy came today i was sleep though i wanted to rock them tonight to.............

Hey memphisboi55 i ordered mine from shoejocky also, they came last saturday, i had to wait about 5 1/2 days which wasnt to bad considering i got em for $51.40 off retail. always good to see someone else get a deal too feel me, and i definitely didnt wanna pay retail.

I've seen both in person, cranberries ftw. The color pops a little more. Something about the eggplants looks dull, color doesn't shine like the FP1's or Foam 1's. Plus the cranberries are a new colorway, they look like candy paint

sloanboy - glad u got it quickly. saw the 1 cent one at footaction on saturday. shirt was str8 garbage.

Back
Top Bottom