Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Got the last pair of air force 1s...think I might go back for another pair of trainers and am1 tomorrow

AAclaire420 wrote:
NINO BEATZ wrote:
Nter's......I told you I'd be back with more of the 112 Pack and I'm a man of my word!!! Got Some good sizes of AT1 and AM1!!!! Also, as a Bonus to some of my NT homies A FEW PAIRS of the AF1 (112 Pack)(tak holla @ me)!!d reez holla @ me-got your 10.5 AT1)!!!!(Lazy B holla @ me-for your AM1)!!! Told you I was the best (no Khaled)...lol!!! Also, taking orders for Miami Vice 95', Chicago 90' and the Medal Pack AM1's. All this and I'm STILL on vacation.......making moves from state to state..... Remember the rules: NIKETALK ONLY!!! not for that other forum......you already know

Nino Beatz
nobody BEATZ the best....
yo thats cool of you to hook other niketalkers up but chill with the blatent selling in this thread

If you already pm'd the people there really is no reason to announce it to everyone else how dope you are

AGREED

I read on KICKSHAWAII.COM anything left over from their weekend release of the "112 Pack" , that KH would be taking phone orders beginning today..(Mon)
KICKS HAWAII 1530 MAKALOA STRET HONOLULU HAWAII 96814 / PH - 808 941 9191
KICKS HAWAII 1200 ALA MOANA BLVD STE 633 HONOLULU HAWAII 96814 / PH - 591 8018

Might be worth the try?

Originally Posted by ny kickz

Can i see some heads wearing their 112 pack?

ebe3620818f6e553416378cd7019dec6c985eb3d.pjpg

99626fe183ea94e973471bdfbff2966c255f18fb.pjpg

cc01681fe6457c75dbf793356a7206dda87629e1.pjpg

d3f16713e0467f7cd9061b21dc2644da79addb7e.pjpg

Originally Posted by tak

I read on KICKSHAWAII.COM anything left over from their weekend release of the "112 Pack" , that KH would be taking phone orders beginning today.. (Mon)

Might be worth the try?

I emailed those peeps in hawaii this morning asking for availability. I still haven't gotten a response. prolly too tired from surfing on the brandnew boards they copped after unloading the 112's

Originally Posted by diamondintheback

Originally Posted by tak

I read on KICKSHAWAII.COM anything left over from their weekend release of the "112 Pack" , that KH would be taking phone orders beginning today.. (Mon)

Might be worth the try?

I emailed those peeps in hawaii this morning asking for availability. I still haven't gotten a response. prolly too tired from surfing on the brand new boards they copped after unloading the 112's

I've emailed them before but they've never responded. Call them up and they'll answer. I've placed phone orders with them before, andKicksHawaii always came through. (Plus KH doesn't boost the retail price)

Just a little info....

I called KickHawaii earlier today and the guy said they only have one sz.8 trainer left.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by diamondintheback

Originally Posted by tak

Might be worth the try?

I emailed those peeps in hawaii this morning asking for availability. I still haven't gotten a response. prolly too tired from surfing on the brand new boards they copped after unloading the 112's

I've emailed them before but they've never responded. Call them up and they'll answer. I've placed phone orders with them before, and KicksHawaii always came through. (Plus KH doesn't boost the retail price)

Just a little info....

Cool....I meant no disrespect to KH.com. Anyone that doesn't try to squeeze every last dime out of sneakerheads by charging rape prices on hot shoesis a-ok in my book.

Kicks/HI was selling them for 150, more than retail but when your the only place in town getting them I'm surprised they didn't jack it up even more.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Did anyone who phone ordered from Wish get their shoes yet?
i got mine today! they legit!! i'm too lazy to go back and look for who posted about the phone order at WISH, but thanks alot!
it was too good to believe at first, since people been campin out for these, UNDFTD sold out with the quickness...all i did was wake up, read the post andcalled..and it was already 3:00p.m. in east coast..maybe i just got lucky but, Thanks again! easiest cop for a some what hyped kicks..

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ
yo thats cool of you to hook other niketalkers up but chill with the blatent selling in this thread

If you already pm'd the people there really is no reason to announce it to everyone else how dope you are
How dope he is? Dude is helping a bunch of people get some shoes they want, he is probably making some money on it but so what, there are a lot peoplewho want/wanted these shoes who couldnt access them and truth be told Nino's prices are a lot better then what else is left out there for them to choosefrom (ebay, other NTers, etc..) I can see where you are coming from in regards to the selling in the thread, but he is in the end helping out a lot more peoplevia this thread then he would be creating a bunch of FS posts in all the appropriate size categories and then waiting for them to get approved while in realtime more then likely they will be gone before the threads pop up.

Anybody got a size 11 Air Trainer for sale? DS.....or at least know where to direct me to one? Hope to pay something close to retail.
nerd.gif

So I finally have all three pairs with a little help from Succezz in Chicago (South Loop). If you're looking for kicks, the peeps there are cool and thestore is tight. Bobby Simmons of Depaul and NBA fame is part owner and you might catch him there. Btw, I'm not affiliated with them...i just had a goodexperience there (unlike Encore last Sat.)

Anyways, was wondering does anyone think Nike will restock inventory of the 112's ? If I'm some dude at Nike I'm thinking that if I restock, thesekicks will still fly off the shelves which would be good for their bottom line. But at the same time, restocking will piss a lot of sneakerheadsoff...especially those that paid rape prices or camped out.

Anyone have a view on this? Has there been examples in the past where the kicks were scarce, sneakerheads were goin nuts trying to locate and then boom...Nikereloads and there's full size runs at Eastbay ??

Back
Top Bottom