Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Copped the black ones for $165 after tax with the Eastbay 20% discount. I got the red and the black now.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Copped the black ones for $165 after tax with the Eastbay 20% discount. I got the red and the black now.
You probably could have copped for cheaper if you purchased a gold club membership (free 3-day and a one-time use 25% coupon)...

You probably could have copped for cheaper if you purchased a gold club membership (free 3-day and a one-time use 25% coupon)...

I'm loving mine... so far i've been in snow, slush & rain and have been soo damn comfortable in the process. 
pimp.gif

I did however see this little Q&A on Eastbay which I didn't think made sense.

• StaffExpert
The men's Nike ACG Air Max Posite Bakin Boot is made with a Foamposite upper that would probably deteriorate very quickly if exposed to the harsher elements, even water. This shoe is not waterproof nor water resistant rated.

3 weeks, 5 days ago

I'm loving mine... so far i've been in snow, slush & rain and have been soo damn comfortable in the process. 
pimp.gif

I did however see this little Q&A on Eastbay which I didn't think made sense.

• StaffExpert
The men's Nike ACG Air Max Posite Bakin Boot is made with a Foamposite upper that would probably deteriorate very quickly if exposed to the harsher elements, even water. This shoe is not waterproof nor water resistant rated.

3 weeks, 5 days ago

hmmm thats probably a precautionary statement. i know tons of people that rock regular foams during the winter and i have never ever seen a deteriorated foamposite before.

also, im kinda bummed that the smallest size i could find was a 5Y. my girl needed 4
30t6p3b.gif

hmmm thats probably a precautionary statement. i know tons of people that rock regular foams during the winter and i have never ever seen a deteriorated foamposite before.

also, im kinda bummed that the smallest size i could find was a 5Y. my girl needed 4
30t6p3b.gif

I want these joints, but I'd never wear them here in Vegas. I'd have to go back home to the DMV, to even see them on store shelves lol...

I want these joints, but I'd never wear them here in Vegas. I'd have to go back home to the DMV, to even see them on store shelves lol...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

U right!  I was gonna cop from my spot in Jamaica Queens for $140  and swap @ Niketown but Niketown sold out of size 15.  When I went to the mall the only spot that got the Posite boots are Footaction. I wanna cop this True Religion Helmet hat to match the Red posite boots LOLZ!   Eskimo   
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-True-Religi...mZ360333550813QQcategoryZ163544QQcmdZViewItem

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

U right!  I was gonna cop from my spot in Jamaica Queens for $140  and swap @ Niketown but Niketown sold out of size 15.  When I went to the mall the only spot that got the Posite boots are Footaction. I wanna cop this True Religion Helmet hat to match the Red posite boots LOLZ!   Eskimo   
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-True-Religi...mZ360333550813QQcategoryZ163544QQcmdZViewItem

How are these in terms of water-repelling? I live in Canada where there could be lots of snow, and my Timberlands does a fine job every winter, but I would like to add variety (and my Timberlands have no cushion).

How are these in terms of water-repelling? I live in Canada where there could be lots of snow, and my Timberlands does a fine job every winter, but I would like to add variety (and my Timberlands have no cushion).

Originally Posted by mkc1983

GREAT. i live in Buffalo and they have been sooo dope for the weather. the foamposite material is good in salt too. it just wipes right off. perfect winter weather boot.

GREAT. i live in Buffalo and they have been sooo dope for the weather. the foamposite material is good in salt too. it just wipes right off. perfect winter weather boot.

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Thanks for the help. 

Thanks for the help. 

Thanks for the help. 

i just shoveled snow in them. great IMO

Thanks for the help. 

i just shoveled snow in them. great IMO

Back
Top Bottom