Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

I'm at my desk and I have them on right now. My office was actually closed yesterday due to the snow and I came in just to make sure no one took my pair. I had them delivered to the office. A lot of people who I showed them to said they are ugly, but I think they missed the point with these. These serve more as function than style. They are comfortable and I'm sure they will get more comfortable the more I wear them. Today is the first full day I had them on. I think what got me on the all blacks is that they remind me of Lebron IV's a little, which I didn't get and can't find. These are great for the snow and way more comfortable than my Timbs. Love this boot and I know they are gonna last for years. This is strictly winter footwear....

Got in not too long ago, stepped in a giant puddle of slush and water, didn't feel a thing. Foamposite Bakin' = truth
pimp.gif

I'm at my desk and I have them on right now. My office was actually closed yesterday due to the snow and I came in just to make sure no one took my pair. I had them delivered to the office. A lot of people who I showed them to said they are ugly, but I think they missed the point with these. These serve more as function than style. They are comfortable and I'm sure they will get more comfortable the more I wear them. Today is the first full day I had them on. I think what got me on the all blacks is that they remind me of Lebron IV's a little, which I didn't get and can't find. These are great for the snow and way more comfortable than my Timbs. Love this boot and I know they are gonna last for years. This is strictly winter footwear....

Got in not too long ago, stepped in a giant puddle of slush and water, didn't feel a thing. Foamposite Bakin' = truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dpgpound

store here in the Lou got em for $99.99 snatched both pair the cranberries n the blacks
pimp.gif
..love st. louis!

I went in the store today they only had the cranberries for 99 I was so heated
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dpgpound

store here in the Lou got em for $99.99 snatched both pair the cranberries n the blacks
pimp.gif
..love st. louis!

I went in the store today they only had the cranberries for 99 I was so heated
mad.gif

I love these boots but the dang mesh on the right boot is comming off. Smh but outside of that love these boots and they still look new.

I love these boots but the dang mesh on the right boot is comming off. Smh but outside of that love these boots and they still look new.

Back
Top Bottom