Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Originally Posted by bigj505

RL Treyce - dont even bother.

i just got a PM saying members were crying that i was trying to help people find these shoes on some buy/sell crap so f-it.

Whose RL Treyce Jed?
nerd.gif

Damn we can't help each other out anymore, no one making a dime off them outlet boots
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

RL Treyce - dont even bother.

i just got a PM saying members were crying that i was trying to help people find these shoes on some buy/sell crap so f-it.

Whose RL Treyce Jed?
nerd.gif

Damn we can't help each other out anymore, no one making a dime off them outlet boots
laugh.gif

lol thats what im saying. i just said i was gonna look around to see if i can find any.
but these children cant seem to understand the difference between trying to sell and trying to do research for the fellow members.
the ONLY reason i asked dude what size is because he said he tried to find them via nikefind and i can appreciate someone actually trying to him themselves out and asking for guidance.

People that post: "too bad im still sitting on 4 pairs i cant get rid of" or people that say "size 10.5 for sale" cant understand the difference.

it is what it is though.

lol thats what im saying. i just said i was gonna look around to see if i can find any.
but these children cant seem to understand the difference between trying to sell and trying to do research for the fellow members.
the ONLY reason i asked dude what size is because he said he tried to find them via nikefind and i can appreciate someone actually trying to him themselves out and asking for guidance.

People that post: "too bad im still sitting on 4 pairs i cant get rid of" or people that say "size 10.5 for sale" cant understand the difference.

it is what it is though.

Good looks on checking for me fam.

So kids are really getting their diapers dirty worried about you looking for sizes on shoes that are damn near nonexistent in stores?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So much for "sneaker community." Not like he's in here trying to sell them. Some of you need to grow up.

Good looks on checking for me fam.

So kids are really getting their diapers dirty worried about you looking for sizes on shoes that are damn near nonexistent in stores?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So much for "sneaker community." Not like he's in here trying to sell them. Some of you need to grow up.

Originally Posted by richyung412

These boots are wack i only see dudes in the "hood" wear them lol

These are Urban boots

"Dudes in the hood" wear socks, underwear and t-shirts too. What do you wear instead since you associate things that "hood dudes" wear with wackness?

BTW, congrats you just wrote the lamest thing I've read all day.

These are Urban boots

"Dudes in the hood" wear socks, underwear and t-shirts too. What do you wear instead since you associate things that "hood dudes" wear with wackness?

Thanks fellas, since i was unsuccessful in my phone / online searches, it's time to start checking on foot.

Thanks fellas, since i was unsuccessful in my phone / online searches, it's time to start checking on foot.

These boots are wack, but throwback jackets aren't?

I regret not pulling the trigger on the black ones when eBay sellers had them for reseller prices. I thought I would of somehow been able to get them down the line for a decent price somewhere. Almost a year later and I can't find a single pair in my size online. I couldn't even find these locally where I live in Canada, but that's what it's like with most stuff.

These boots are wack, but throwback jackets aren't?

I regret not pulling the trigger on the black ones when eBay sellers had them for reseller prices. I thought I would of somehow been able to get them down the line for a decent price somewhere. Almost a year later and I can't find a single pair in my size online. I couldn't even find these locally where I live in Canada, but that's what it's like with most stuff.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

These are Urban boots

QFT. Those of us who actually experience winter and snowfall understand the importance of having good winter boots. Nike boots smash the competition when it comes to comfort.

These are Urban boots

QFT. Those of us who actually experience winter and snowfall understand the importance of having good winter boots. Nike boots smash the competition when it comes to comfort.

Our footaction still has these (black)
No one has these, but I might grab a pair for this winter

Our footaction still has these (black)
No one has these, but I might grab a pair for this winter

Originally Posted by vood99

These are Urban boots

Im in Pittsburgh i know what winter is, And Polo boots are the best hands down. They have the most comfort 
pimp.gif
 They also dont make you look ghetto and 16 dudes look so dumb wearing nike boots
roll.gif
there boots for high school kids

Originally Posted by vood99

These are Urban boots

Im in Pittsburgh i know what winter is, And Polo boots are the best hands down. They have the most comfort 
pimp.gif
 They also dont make you look ghetto and 16 dudes look so dumb wearing nike boots
roll.gif
there boots for high school kids

Back
Top Bottom