Originally Posted by edkk1

I wanna see an all black pair.
free posting at its finest.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by richyung412

These boots are wack i only see dudes in the "hood" wear them lol

These are Urban boots

"Dudes in the hood" wear socks, underwear and t-shirts too. What do you wear instead since you associate things that "hood dudes" wear with wackness?

BTW, congrats you just wrote the lamest thing I've read all day.
roll.gif
roll.gif

These are Urban boots

"Dudes in the hood" wear socks, underwear and t-shirts too. What do you wear instead since you associate things that "hood dudes" wear with wackness?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

QFT. Those of us who actually experience winter and snowfall understand the importance of having good winter boots. Nike boots smash the competition when it comes to comfort.

Im in Pittsburgh i know what winter is, And Polo boots are the best hands down. They have the most comfort 
pimp.gif
 They also dont make you look ghetto and 16 dudes look so dumb wearing nike boots
roll.gif
there boots for high school kids
Focus on your grammar and spelling before worrying about '16 dudes looking dumb wearing nike boots'. You might wear Polo boots but your ignorance and lack of intelligence closely associate you with the ghetto.

If it matters, I've purchased my Nike/JB boots at outlet/discount prices and they've lasted me for years - they cannot be bested in terms of value and comfort. 

QFT. Those of us who actually experience winter and snowfall understand the importance of having good winter boots. Nike boots smash the competition when it comes to comfort.

Im in Pittsburgh i know what winter is, And Polo boots are the best hands down. They have the most comfort 
pimp.gif
 They also dont make you look ghetto and 16 dudes look so dumb wearing nike boots
roll.gif
Focus on your grammar and spelling before worrying about '16 dudes looking dumb wearing nike boots'. You might wear Polo boots but your ignorance and lack of intelligence closely associate you with the ghetto.

If it matters, I've purchased my Nike/JB boots at outlet/discount prices and they've lasted me for years - they cannot be bested in terms of value and comfort. 

pimp.gif
roll.gif
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...i guess Polo boots make YOU look dumb
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...i guess Polo boots make YOU look dumb
laugh.gif

PPL in da hood wear polo boots also and everybody in da hood aint ghetto homie. lets just stop the arguing yall. 

PPL in da hood wear polo boots also and everybody in da hood aint ghetto homie. lets just stop the arguing yall. 

i have a few pairs left over from last year ... not sure color or size . there is also a new colorway that drops in a about a month as well i forget but i think its metallic ?

i have a few pairs left over from last year ... not sure color or size . there is also a new colorway that drops in a about a month as well i forget but i think its metallic ?

vood99 wrote:

Brolic Scholar wrote:

richyung412 wrote:

These are Urban boots

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Wow, some of you dudes
30t6p3b.gif

Shoes make you look ghetto
30t6p3b.gif

vood99 wrote:

Brolic Scholar wrote:

richyung412 wrote:

These are Urban boots

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Wow, some of you dudes
30t6p3b.gif

Shoes make you look ghetto
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

real talk sometimes its sad how lame some of the member on this message board are.

i really wonder if you just saying this for shock factor to get a reaction or are you truely that lame.

pimp.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

real talk sometimes its sad how lame some of the member on this message board are.

i really wonder if you just saying this for shock factor to get a reaction or are you truely that lame.

I copped from an outlet in Chicago at the beginning of the summer, via info from another local DMV NTer. I had em shipped to DC Area for $80 ($69 + shipping) and i wear them DAILY for work (I work on Constructions sites). South Chicago is the name from what I remember. Can't hurt to try them.

All Black Pair Style number is:
415327-001

I copped from an outlet in Chicago at the beginning of the summer, via info from another local DMV NTer. I had em shipped to DC Area for $80 ($69 + shipping) and i wear them DAILY for work (I work on Constructions sites). South Chicago is the name from what I remember. Can't hurt to try them.

All Black Pair Style number is:
415327-001

Back
Top Bottom