and hoping to wear it out during the upcoming winter season
pimp.gif

Glad that I could finally get my hands on it couple of months ago
(w/ 50% off from retail with ES stamped on the back of the tongue
tongue.gif
)
and hoping to wear it out during the upcoming winter season
pimp.gif

slept on these too hopefully these come out again this year or they make a new dope acg if not ill just end up coppin the regular blacks.

slept on these too hopefully these come out again this year or they make a new dope acg if not ill just end up coppin the regular blacks.

Why did you guys wait til we were heading into fall/winter to look for these?!? They were around $60-$70 at outlets through the summer, anyways I got my pair. They seem like they will last a long time, so there's no point of doubles...

Why did you guys wait til we were heading into fall/winter to look for these?!? They were around $60-$70 at outlets through the summer, anyways I got my pair. They seem like they will last a long time, so there's no point of doubles...

^^^ word i missed that smh. I need a pair of these and a pair of foamdomes for the nyc winter

^^^ word i missed that smh. I need a pair of these and a pair of foamdomes for the nyc winter

Originally Posted by BigTy23

That was what I did exactly (not @ outlets tho)
since I didn't want to pay the retail for this although I knew I had to get it eventually.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

That was what I did exactly (not @ outlets tho)
since I didn't want to pay the retail for this although I knew I had to get it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom