Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

eyes.gif
 urban cmon

I think you all have convinced me to give these a shot, at least the black pair. Called South Chi, no 13's around so I'll be on the quiet hunt for a pair.

I think you all have convinced me to give these a shot, at least the black pair. Called South Chi, no 13's around so I'll be on the quiet hunt for a pair.

^^^^Almost there man. Just a couple more useless single-word posts and you'll be at 300!! Yaaaay! Now you can resell!

^^^^Almost there man. Just a couple more useless single-word posts and you'll be at 300!! Yaaaay! Now you can resell!

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by richyung412

Im in Pittsburgh i know what winter is, And Polo boots are the best hands down. They have the most comfort 
pimp.gif
 They also dont make you look ghetto and 16 dudes look so dumb wearing nike boots
roll.gif
there boots for high school kids

indifferent.gif

real talk sometimes its sad how lame some of the member on this message board are.

i really wonder if you just saying this for shock factor to get a reaction or are you truely that lame.
You must haven't seen the Pittsburgh thread in regional. He's the real deal
30t6p3b.gif
He's the reason the thread was abandoned.  
Anywho, if I can find for a good price I'll cop other than that, I'm gon cop the all black Woodsides

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by richyung412

Im in Pittsburgh i know what winter is, And Polo boots are the best hands down. They have the most comfort 
pimp.gif
 They also dont make you look ghetto and 16 dudes look so dumb wearing nike boots
roll.gif
there boots for high school kids

indifferent.gif

real talk sometimes its sad how lame some of the member on this message board are.

i really wonder if you just saying this for shock factor to get a reaction or are you truely that lame.
You must haven't seen the Pittsburgh thread in regional. He's the real deal
30t6p3b.gif
He's the reason the thread was abandoned.  
Anywho, if I can find for a good price I'll cop other than that, I'm gon cop the all black Woodsides

Need some boots to keep me from wearing Jordan's, Griffeys, Brons on bad weather days

Where can I get these for the low in a size 13, preferably the all blacks

Need some boots to keep me from wearing Jordan's, Griffeys, Brons on bad weather days

I was searching on Ebay constantly...and soon I found my size 13. *New York Accent* These joints are HARD! I can give my Spizike boots some time to chill now. When they first came out I was like $225 that's crazy but they are definitely worth it, lucky for me I only paid $160 shipped!
pimp.gif

20qjcyo.jpeg

Bonus Pic: These Winterized Spizikes still going strong!
smokin.gif

280jkvt.jpeg

I was searching on Ebay constantly...and soon I found my size 13. *New York Accent* These joints are HARD! I can give my Spizike boots some time to chill now. When they first came out I was like $225 that's crazy but they are definitely worth it, lucky for me I only paid $160 shipped!
pimp.gif

20qjcyo.jpeg

smokin.gif

280jkvt.jpeg

pimp.gif

20qjcyo.jpeg

smokin.gif

280jkvt.jpeg

glad i coppped theses last year and im from the urban community and i love these and dont like polo boots or the reg acg boot, i wear uggs cause they are the official keep my toes warm boot and theses because they are the official stomp you out run from the police and get away boots 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

glad i coppped theses last year and im from the urban community and i love these and dont like polo boots or the reg acg boot, i wear uggs cause they are the official keep my toes warm boot and theses because they are the official stomp you out run from the police and get away boots 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom