Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

and i only copped the all blacks because i might i was well let someone throw up on my sneaker if i wanted the red ones.
devil.gif

and i only copped the all blacks because i might i was well let someone throw up on my sneaker if i wanted the red ones.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by retroman134

glad i coppped theses last year and im from the urban community and i love these and dont like polo boots or the reg acg boot, i wear uggs cause they are the official keep my toes warm boot and theses because they are the official stomp you out run from the police and get away boots 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I laughed at this foolishness

Originally Posted by retroman134

glad i coppped theses last year and im from the urban community and i love these and dont like polo boots or the reg acg boot, i wear uggs cause they are the official keep my toes warm boot and theses because they are the official stomp you out run from the police and get away boots 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I laughed at this foolishness

Recently picked up the red ones off of eBay for 93 shipped. I'm now praying for a winter like we had last year.

Recently picked up the red ones off of eBay for 93 shipped. I'm now praying for a winter like we had last year.

So mad I slept on these. Finding these is either impossible or prices are right around retail.
 Id be happy just to find them at this point lol, the search continues....

So mad I slept on these. Finding these is either impossible or prices are right around retail.
 Id be happy just to find them at this point lol, the search continues....

^ I gave up on the black Bakin boots. I'm really liking the black ACG Premium's, but I don't want to pay $230 USD (before the exchange rate and import duties) just to get them to Canada. Same predicament I had with the black Bakin boots last year. And eventually I couldn't even get them at all.
ohwell.gif

029.jpg

8e7b32b6df11a78882c8cb4e2079f541.jpg

^ I gave up on the black Bakin boots. I'm really liking the black ACG Premium's, but I don't want to pay $230 USD (before the exchange rate and import duties) just to get them to Canada. Same predicament I had with the black Bakin boots last year. And eventually I couldn't even get them at all.
ohwell.gif

029.jpg

8e7b32b6df11a78882c8cb4e2079f541.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

ohwell.gif
I'm in the same boat as you. I thought I could get the Bakin Boots later and now they are nowhere to be found. I definitely have to get those ACG Premium's. Anyone know how they run
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

ohwell.gif
I'm in the same boat as you. I thought I could get the Bakin Boots later and now they are nowhere to be found. I definitely have to get those ACG Premium's. Anyone know how they run
nerd.gif

I was just bidding on a pair n ebay but now that I won the auction I guess the price didn't go for what the seller would've liked so now he's requesting to cancel my purchase???
eyes.gif

I was just bidding on a pair n ebay but now that I won the auction I guess the price didn't go for what the seller would've liked so now he's requesting to cancel my purchase???
eyes.gif

Just got my pair tonight from the sell forum. Couldn't believe I was still able to find these!!
happy.gif
eek.gif

Just got my pair tonight from the sell forum. Couldn't believe I was still able to find these!!
happy.gif
eek.gif

wouldnt be surprised if Nike releases black bakin boots again this winter (have they already?)...2 years in a row they released black foamdomes aka black foamposite boots, and 2 years in a row they released black af1 duckboots

just unDSed my black bakin boots the other day (snow in NY already)....little stiff and narrow, but the comfort is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wouldnt be surprised if Nike releases black bakin boots again this winter (have they already?)...2 years in a row they released black foamdomes aka black foamposite boots, and 2 years in a row they released black af1 duckboots

just unDSed my black bakin boots the other day (snow in NY already)....little stiff and narrow, but the comfort is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice premiums up there FreshLikeWill! I've had my eye on the premiums with the orange tongue for a while now.

How do they fit and do they stand up well to the elements?

Nice premiums up there FreshLikeWill! I've had my eye on the premiums with the orange tongue for a while now.

How do they fit and do they stand up well to the elements?

Bought a pair of Bakin's size 13 for $80+15 shipping on eBay. They are an interesting fit/feel

Back
Top Bottom