Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Bought a pair of Bakin's size 13 for $80+15 shipping on eBay. They are an interesting fit/feel

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Recently picked up the red ones off of eBay for 93 shipped. I'm now praying for a winter like we had last year.
frown.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by saigon

Bought a pair of Bakin's size 13 for $80+15 shipping on eBay. They are an interesting fit/feel
Thats the kinda price I need 
laugh.gif

I paid more than that for mine ($160 shipped) but after seeing how hard it was find these I was more than willing to pull the trigger, plus they were DS so I didn't think twice.

Cant wait to test these bad boys out this winter. Even some cold November/December rain will do lol. I'd feel bad unDSing these, they looks so clean as is tho!!!

Originally Posted by saigon

Thats the kinda price I need 
laugh.gif

I paid more than that for mine ($160 shipped) but after seeing how hard it was find these I was more than willing to pull the trigger, plus they were DS so I didn't think twice.

Cant wait to test these bad boys out this winter. Even some cold November/December rain will do lol. I'd feel bad unDSing these, they looks so clean as is tho!!!

I copped the grey and orange premium  a couple of weeks ago from Eastbay for $193 after 15% off with shipping and tax. I havent tried them on but the material gets scratched easily. If u gonna cop the premiums might as well cop the all black pair cause it doesnt scuff easy as the grey and orange pair. Eastbay hasnt released the all black pair yet hopefully by December they should have them. I went around the Jamaica ave sneaker shops and see alot of shops have the Acg premiums for sale Im pretty sure they can be copped for less than the $193 I paid for mine.

I copped the grey and orange premium  a couple of weeks ago from Eastbay for $193 after 15% off with shipping and tax. I havent tried them on but the material gets scratched easily. If u gonna cop the premiums might as well cop the all black pair cause it doesnt scuff easy as the grey and orange pair. Eastbay hasnt released the all black pair yet hopefully by December they should have them. I went around the Jamaica ave sneaker shops and see alot of shops have the Acg premiums for sale Im pretty sure they can be copped for less than the $193 I paid for mine.

I really like those Pewters alot, but not for the $215 they asking. I'll pick them up next summer in outlets for $70, like I did the black joints. Hopefully this means the blacks are returning too...

I really like those Pewters alot, but not for the $215 they asking. I'll pick them up next summer in outlets for $70, like I did the black joints. Hopefully this means the blacks are returning too...

I went to Footaction Green Acres Mall and they already have them on display for sale. They look real good in person

I went to Footaction Green Acres Mall and they already have them on display for sale. They look real good in person

Back
Top Bottom