Nike Air 180 OG

Can't find any left in the UK been trying since 8am. They must have made like 100 pairs
Same here. I forgot it went live today instead of the usual Saturday.

I was surprised to see it all gone by 8.25am when I started trying. These typically go to sale.

I am hoping that like the 86 big bubble, once resellers see there is no money in these that we'll see store stock return.

Could also just be Nike et al hustling to create the hype. Well, again, I'm hoping! So much for doubling up. Can't even get a single pair!

Same here. I forgot it went live today instead of the usual Saturday.

they will be live in 3 min 10am amsterdam local time

Okay, wow, that was way, way harder than I expected....! Got nothing on the releases., also a big L on SNKRS. Just before the release you could see the stock at BSTN for example, there were only 2 pairs 11.5 and only a handful of other sizes. They had no previous raffle. I'm beginning to think these are way more rare than we anticipated?

Attachments

• PXL_20240524_064929000.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240524_064929000.MP.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 171
So after being utterly dissapointed this morning, trying all outlets, I called my local Size? store before they actually opened. They confirmed they had stock, but only had a SINGLE size 8. They could not hold, or take payment over the phone. I'm stuck in work and I know full well they would be gone by this afternoon.

Then I get a call from a friend (not sure you use the same name on here Marc, I can't seem to tage you). He's been stood outside his local store waiting for them to open and has managed to cop for himself and, like an utter legend, has got me a pair too!!!! I honestly cannot thank him enough. These were proper grails for me, and sounds like the store only got one pair of each size too.

I am now a very, VERY happy man.

IMG-20240524-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20240524-WA0009.jpg

Bigger sizes better get them while you can. I really can’t see anything above a 9.5/10 sticking around too long today. Seems to be the trend nowadays.

MONEY WELL SPENT WITH THESE BABYS RIGHT HERE!!!! CANT WAIT TO GET EM......ONLY THING IS WHEN THEY GET DIRTY IT BECOMES A WHOLE DIFFERENT VIBE WHILE ROCKING EM...

Back
Top Bottom