Nike Air 180 OG

I seem to never ever hit on SNKRS so if there’s a chance at copping on a early link, I always go for it… Even if I get stuck with them typically I can hook someone up for retail if need be.

Respect that strategy :nthat:

I somehow tend to have decent luck on SNKRS (probably somewhere around 50% hit rate overall) so I try to score on desktop because I can get cashback lol.

GOT 'EM screen for my TTS from wife's SNKRS account by 10:03!!!! I tried for .5 size up on my SNKRS account and did get the pending screen, then when I went back in SNKRS to check, it was as if I hadn't submitted an entry?!?!?! By that time most sizes were gone. Two18 is local to me and had my .5 up still available and I was able to score there. I cant wait until they open in a couple hours to have my pair in hand!!!!!

I got from the early link after hesitating to take that route earlier this week (from unheardof). Was hesitating to try on snkrs this morning in case my shipment gets lost or is messed up. Really hate dealing with returns. Not a big deal, just lame and a waste and takes the W away from others. Anyway, a few minutes later it was sold out so there's that. Hope mine land safely today.

I'm thinking there will be mini restocks across all of these boutiques so hold tight for a bit!

Snagged my 13 on SNKRS.

I can see these restocking during the summer and smaller sizes potentially even seeing a sale but with big sizes flying in everything nowadays, glad to be able to secure my pair.

These all flew because of things like Sole Retriever. The ability to auto cart and be right at checkout is critical for something like this.

IMG_8855.jpeg

Why did unheardof get so many pairs. Place was a come up
They did have a lot. Playing with various sizes in the cart, it looked like almost 6 pairs per size. Considering how today went that was a lot. However, the ones released today were prob scraps from the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom