Nike Air 180 OG

02/01
AIR MAX 180 / CDG AO4641-600  LASER PINK/SOLAR RED-WHITE
AIR MAX 180 / CDG AO4641-601  LASER PINK/SOLAR RED-BLACK
AIR MAX 180 / CDG AO4641-602  LASER PINK/SOLAR RED-PINK RISE

20171229084214.jpg

Just give me the OGs hopefully they Retro the purple,gold,and white og also
those concords went straight to sales racks, members on here were picking them up for under $70.

I recently got a pair on eBay vnds for $65. One of my best pick ups of 2017, along with my Size? 180's for $100 off of eBay.
from the urban safari pack?! HOW SWAY??!!!!

some guy wanted $300 for a DS pair of the white/green/orange pair :stoneface: :smh:

those concords went straight to sales racks, members on here were picking them up for under $70.

from the urban safari pack?! HOW SWAY??!!!!

some guy wanted $300 for a DS pair of the white/green/orange pair :stoneface: :smh:
Someone posted the ebay link in here actually. If you go some pages back, you'll see the post. They were worn once and a replacement box. Perfect condition when I received them. Best $100 I ever spent.

Gonna be another expensive year.....

Im not seeing a lot at the moment that I want. The Air 180 is the only one besides any Vapormax 1.0 color ways. The 180 will depend on the quality too. Give me the bigger airbag.

Im not seeing a lot at the moment that I want. The Air 180 is the only one besides any Vapormax 1.0 color ways. The 180 will depend on the quality too. Give me the bigger airbag.
me and you know damn well that's not happening :lol:

Back
Top Bottom