Nike Air 180 OG

dvv1Te9.gif

Cool. I'm still working on my 2013 ultramarines (sorry modus) but I'll be glad to buy a pair of 2018s in a few years

Alright guys let's get all our complaints condensed into one post so we have a master encyclopedia of traits to complain about. Cliff toe, China midsole, tongue length, air bubble, ankle height, swoosh shape, heel piece shape. Feel free to add more.

Seriously, it's the same garbage posts in every Nike and Jordan retro thread. Clearly this is the norm from this brand, yet some of you feel the need to cry and whine about the inferiority of every retro. Face the facts, get over it: no Nike or Jordan retro will equal its original counterpart. And if y'all are really that bothered by it, why are you still supporting the brand? Your optimism is your own fault; although I've only been following Nike sneakers closely for ten years I've known that their retros are ****. It's like going to the same crappy restaurant over and over again, expecting it to be better, yet you damn well know you're getting served the same crap every time.

Alright guys let's get all our complaints condensed into one post so we have a master encyclopedia of traits to complain about. Cliff toe, China midsole, tongue length, air bubble, ankle height, swoosh shape, heel piece shape. Feel free to add more.

Seriously, it's the same garbage posts in every Nike and Jordan retro thread. Clearly this is the norm from this brand, yet some of you feel the need to cry and whine about the inferiority of every retro. Face the facts, get over it: no Nike or Jordan retro will equal its original counterpart. And if y'all are really that bothered by it, why are you still supporting the brand? Your optimism is your own fault; although I've only been following Nike sneakers closely for ten years I've known that their retros are ****. It's like going to the same crappy restaurant over and over again, expecting it to be better, yet you damn well know you're getting served the same crap every time.
I need to copy and paste this and post this every where. Between complaining sizing questions and complaints about retros, I don't know what's more annoying.

I never expected this retro to be decent, I already gave up on 180s after the monstruous 2005s and therefore had no intention at all to possibly buy this new release.
Funny thing is though how they managed to make a very very bad retro even worse now by adding that cliff toe.

Complaints are gonna be here either you like it or not. Ppl are in here to discuss, critique, reflect etc.. Over kicks they have a passion for. And no not everybody Complaints then buys. Are you married to Phil knight or something? Build a bridge and get over it damnit.

lol @ married to Phil Knight, did you notice the part where I mentioned that every retro is inferior? I’ll get over it as soon as you, modus, AMD, and every other whiny old man does.

I really don’t think it’s that serious l don’t see the harm in complaining considering the fact that this is a sneaker forum and like rob1ne rob1ne said above we are all passionate about shoes so to critique, analyze, compare old counterparts to newer retros etc why not complain if Nike or Jb gets something wrong we’ve seen that they are capable of making shoes correct when they want like AM1s, jordan 11s etc and if a person still decides to buy them knowing the flaws that’s on them and some ppl don’t buy the shoes but to complain about people complaining doesn’t make sense to me either .just ignore people posts or unsubscribe from the thread and worry about yourself it’s really isn’t that difficult I do it all the time

Back
Top Bottom