Nike Air 180 OG

7FCC10AB-C1F4-4685-92B1-C9F4BE145A81.jpeg
Yeah I’m probably due for replacement beaters...

Last edited:
As far as the changes on the retro go, I actually like the longer tongue and can live with that, however air bubble and toe box are disappointing. Is the color a true OG solar red? Some photos maybe look a little orange, could be just my eyes playing tricks. Am hoping the fit is good, unlike the too tight/narrow safari pack 180s from a couple of years ago which were impossible for me to wear.

Last edited:
I'll wait til I have them in hand, there are always production inconsistencies and maybe they picked a bad pair for the photoshoot.

I don't know, Nike doesn't make promotional material for aficionados so they probably wouldn't pick out the best looking pair, lol. The only thing that can fairly said to be consistent is the air bag, otherwise it can be a dice roll. We'll see eventually, if they are bad I'll wear them to the ground, I did that with the last one as well.

I don't know, Nike doesn't make promotional material for aficionados so they probably wouldn't pick out the best looking pair, lol. The only thing that can fairly said to be consistent is the air bag, otherwise it can be a dice roll. We'll see eventually, if they are bad I'll wear them to the ground, I did that with the last one as well.

Props to you man. I don't see how you wore them as they were uncomfortable for me.

Lol, I wear Chucks and Vans a lot so everything that even remotely has a foam midsole is a step up from there!

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom