Nike Air 180 OG

If they’d done something closer to the F&F Kid Robot AM1’s for the CDG’s I’d be in...

B133D969-07FC-478B-9989-F7A670AF16C4.jpeg

As it stands I’m not really feeling them...

As far as the changes on the retro go, I actually like the longer tongue and can live with that, however air bubble and toe box are disappointing. Is the color a true OG ultramarine? Some photos maybe look a little orange, could be just my eyes playing tricks. Am hoping the fit is good, unlike the too tight/narrow safari pack 180s from a couple of years ago which were impossible for me to wear.

True dat I had to take out the sock liners & wear thin socks on mine to make 'em fit. Not comfy at all, like walking on concrete lol

Tried searching google for info on the CDG 180's and all I am seeing is a release date of Feb 1st. Nothing on locations or if they will be online on Nike. Anyone have any real information or have they dropped early at all spots? Thanks.

So excited for this drop love the Air 180 was a real innovation in 1991!! Remember the sales catalog passing round school and everyone wanting to cop these. So clean. Have a pair in the pale blue from mid-00's but this will hopefully be my first OG

Back
Top Bottom