Nike Air 180 OG

26FF13DD-AC55-4520-BF4F-41A1CC702F75.jpeg

Previous 180 releases have sat (albeit there hasn’t been one for a long time), and I don’t sense heaps of hype for this release, unless numbers are very limited I’d guess they’ll be an easy enough score.
yeah this was my thought.

But i thought the air max 98s would sit for a bit too...and they sold wayyy faster then i could have anticipated. So i am not going to sleep on these if i can get them...gonna enter the raffles and hope for the best on SNKRS on release day

yeah this was my thought.

But i thought the air max 98s would sit for a bit too...and they sold wayyy faster then i could have anticipated. So i am not going to sleep on these if i can get them...gonna enter the raffles and hope for the best on SNKRS on release day

I think there is a much bigger following in Europe for these. In fact it seems none of the foot sites are getting these.

Eh? The drop date shows pretty much the usual sites as getting these! Although end having a raffle scares me a litte

Eh? The drop date shows pretty much the usual sites as getting these! Although end having a raffle scares me a litte
I don't think you need to worry. DS 2013s go for like $130. I got 2013 ultramarines a hair away from DS for $70 shipped. Even if you strike out, you won't have a hard time finding them cheap. But you probably won't strike out. Just be up and ready on snkrs.

edit: here's DS HOA size 8 for $185 https://www.rootsbk.net/nike/nike-air-max-180-ultramarine-hoa-size-8-ds

Always thought you hated the retros as much as I do, but you're gonna buy anyway?

Yeah, I want to see how they are this time around. I've been disappointed in the past but I'm willing to try them again. It's such a classic shoe.

Back
Top Bottom