Nike Air 180 OG

UX5A1465.jpg

For some reason this Size? pair has a solar red hit on the heel of the outsole and air bag. Why's there been conflicting photos?

UX5A1465.jpg

For some reason this Size? pair has a solar red hit on the heel of the outsole and air bag. Why's there been conflicting photos?

Maybe gs sizes? Maybe women? Though women's so far have matched the mens photos.

Since I only got my 2013 ultramarines about six months ago I'm gonna rock with those for a while, I'm sure these will be easily obtainable for retail (give or take) down the line. But I'm curious to know if the paint will chip on the 2018 models - that's probably my biggest pet peeve more than shape or anything. To my understanding, Jordan Brand was able to fix that on the newest 3s that have released so I hope Nike has translated that to their air maxes.

Since I only got my 2013 ultramarines about six months ago I'm gonna rock with those for a while, I'm sure these will be easily obtainable for retail (give or take) down the line. But I'm curious to know if the paint will chip on the 2018 models - that's probably my biggest pet peeve more than shape or anything. To my understanding, Jordan Brand was able to fix that on the newest 3s that have released so I hope Nike has translated that to their air maxes.
Yea hopefully these don' sell out. All of my 180's were purchasd well under retail

i like the wmns pair better imo

I think its safe to assume it may be the women's pair. That said, on the SNKRS app the women's pair looks just like the mens. (the white air bag)
Who really knows which pair is getting this red air bag.

Lord Im not sure what size to get this time. 12, 12.5, or a 13. I think Im going to have to order a couple different sizes and try them out.

Back
Top Bottom