Nike Air 180 OG

locked and loaded.
Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 2.46.39 PM.png

Crazy the difference in size in the air bubbles
It’s a shame. For sure.
But at the end of the day, the silhouette is still beautiful. While Nike may not be giving us the proper og treatment, we are getting a fresh pair to wear without worrying about the midsoles crumbling to bits. Just to be able to rock em, baby bag and all, while waxing poetic about simpler times and larger air, is a win in my book.

It’s a shame. For sure.
But at the end of the day, the silhouette is still beautiful. While Nike may not be giving us the proper og treatment, we are getting a fresh pair to wear without worrying about the midsoles crumbling to bits. Just to be able to rock em, baby bag and all, while waxing poetic about simpler times and larger air, is a win in my book.

Hey, you're 100% correct. I'm copping the ultramarines regardless of air bubble size. I love all of my 180s.

It’s a shame. For sure.

That was a heartfelt moment, truly. Repped.

I just hope that they're comfortable. The last couple I tried were uncomfortable and in my mind it was because of the tiny air bag. I couldn't get over it and I returned them. I hope the 2018 changes that.

I gotta ask man. You guys going TTS on these? I had a pair a bit ago (Cant remember year) and I remember my TTS was crazy snug.

just got an email from End, my first W ever over there, happy days, I can cancel the 7;45am alarm clock

got my US12 at the END draw....never got anything on END before ^^
shipment of the 180s from the local store is delayed, so i will only get the 93s tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom