Nike Air 180 OG

nike-air-180-white-ultramarine-release-date-5.jpg
nike-air-180-white-ultramarine-release-date-16.jpg
nike-air-180-white-ultramarine-release-date-7.jpg

You have to wonder how much money Nike is leaving on the table across the entire Air Max line with these puny retro units. I mean, I get they changed the composition to be more environmentally friendly, but what’s the benefit of a smaller air bag? They can’t be saving that much in production... It just RUINS a shoe like this that was designed around having a massive air bag.

I made a post the other day but anyone with cdg release info? Did they all just release early? Thanks

You have to wonder how much money Nike is leaving on the table across the entire Air Max line with these puny retro units. I mean, I get they changed the composition to be more environmentally friendly, but what’s the benefit of a smaller air bag? They can’t be saving that much in production... It just RUINS a shoe like this that was designed around having a massive air bag.

Who the hell knows lol. If they can have essentially a whole damn sole made of a bag with Vapormaxes, then they have no excuse IMO. They know we like our air bags thick/BBW :lol:

Back
Top Bottom