Nike Air 180 OG

them dolphins tho...  
pimp.gif

just sold my pair of easter eggs.  wasnt interested in them.  

180s are so slept on.  especially the urban camo pack. 

2011 and I haven't worn them yet. I think it's time to bring them out for Air Max Day.

Last edited:
I'm quite jealous not even gonna lie, I've wanted those since they first released. did you get hit over the head with resale price?

giphy.gif

bubblekoppe is usually right in his leaked info.

let's hope the same applies this time as well

good, good....still a year away, he used the previous vintage pack retro pic on that IG post

hopefully we get bigger airbags closer to the original......

yea right :lol:

:frown:

good, good....still a year away, he used the previous vintage pack retro pic on that IG post

hopefully we get bigger airbags closer to the original......

yea right :lol:

:frown:

One can only hope. Seriously though make it comfortable and with a larger air bag. Last few retros are hard and uncomfortable.

So I'm eyeing a pair of the 2013 ultramarines right now, and I just saw this thread now and that they're rumored to retro in 2018. Owners of 2013 pairs, thoughts on comfort? And what was retail, $110?

aint no grumpy old man about it, Nike is getting f'n lame with these tiny air bags. They might as well discontinue the airmax 95 if its going to be like this. For no reason whatsoever. Its bullsht. Plain and simple.

:lol: Y'all 35 + year old dudes be cracking me up. Aight folk... If it was that simple they would, but they're not. It is a market and an industry. If they do release the OG AIR unit it going to be an exclusive. Plus, Nike as a whole be on some HO ish' and got all you folks in the AM threads talking like Old Grumpy men always whining about every little detail and bickering with one another. (That's why I don't really try and join the AM threads). I just rock my sneakers to compliment my gear and smile and get the bad girls sticky. #ChangeIsTheOnlyConstant

View media item 2473391

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom