Nike Air 180 OG

For those who looking for CDGs Forward has pink/pink and white/pink up for grab (not sure why the black/pink is not available)

Good news is a 15% off code (iphone15) can be used if you order via APP and as always it offers free international/domestic shipping and return

http://www.fwrd.com/fw/SearchResult.jsp?search=air+max&d=Mens

End stocks them as well but only for in store pick-ups

Thank you for this. Pinks for 215 shipped. Amazing!

F62FFA9E-42D9-4E18-92E0-890C5D75135B.jpeg
Safari pack today
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep just get hit with customs, it’s fine tho I got a pair on release day just very scarce atm compared to 93s
I wish its the opposite

At the rate Air Huaraches are selling well in US, AM93 being a Huarache type AM would sell well too.

Men sizes all sold out, women sizes only 6.5 7.5 left.
One 1-2 Botique stores carry AM93 (UNDFT California) and sold out too.

AM180 are full size sitting on NDC.
Limit one pair per person.

097E33C9-E423-437F-87F2-E9F55EE3AE58.jpeg
I wore the red gray pair once, in great condition. The Jordan 1 and blue color haven’t been worn.
I made 5 total and beat the tan and black & green pair seen in this pic to the ground. Very lightweight & comfortable shoe and was my goto for bboy functions or the gym.
I always thought bboy wear hard Toes sneakers, AF1, AF2 you have in pic, SuperStar, skateboard shoes.

So you dance in soft midsole shoes?

My pairs came in from FRWD. Quality, Shape and Fit are all better than my Barney's pairs for some reason! Thanks again ruma3220 ruma3220 for the info and discount!
No prob man, enjoy the shoes! I am expecting mine from Forward (I live in Australia) tomorrow or the day after. Was told by Barneys the black/pink wont be shipped till mid-Feb :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom