Nike Air 180 OG

Damn you just beat me to it 😅

IMG_0769.jpeg

Its aboot damn times!

Great..these two idiots again

Well, at least it wasnt these brawds…

IMG_2229.png

I really like this color. I reversed this pic years ago and thought to myself they would look good like this.

Attachments

• IMG_5904.png
    IMG_5904.png
    706.6 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_5902.png
    IMG_5902.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 246
I don't know...look at some of these vintage images; swoosh doesn't look like anything special....largely the same as we're seeing for this release, no?

Dunno man... That one from yesterday, ain't no swoosh, that's a hockey stick 🏑 But let's hope they're not all that bad as this one 😬
1000089736.png

Damn . Somebody’s always crying about something . No release will ever be good enough for yall lmao . Could be 99.9999% close to OG and yall will still find something to ***** about . These look damn good . A million times better than the last few retros of these and it’s not even CLOSE
Not crying, just sayin'. If Nike said they went all out for this edition and even 'went to the archives' and laser scanned an original release, I think it's only fair we can wine a little bit about the details. Because it is all about the details in a release from which Nike says they finally got it right after all these years. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as thrilled as any other person here 👏

Not crying, just sayin'. If Nike said they went all out for this edition and even 'went to the archives' and laser scanned an original release, I think it's only fair we can wine a little bit about the details. Because it is all about the details in a release from which Nike says they finally got it right after all these years. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as thrilled as any other person here 👏
You don’t have to explain yourself. This is the place for it anyways.

Who knows if the curved check was a discrepancy that we came to like in the first place.

Just some cool images from back in the day that I've uncovered from a friend of mine. Apparently these are images from an internal executive sales brochure or something. If you look closely some things on these never made it into the final 180.
1000090077.jpg

Dope! Thanks for sharing.

Glad they went with the color-blocking they did, rather than in the picture I quoted.

Cool stuff.

Last edited:
I feel like the swoosh shape ain't even something ya mad about because of its aesthetics but just cuz it's not like the OG

If the OG looked like 2024

And the 2024 looked like the OG

You'd prob be mad at that principle. Not the actual look of the shoe
I thought it was widely known they changed the swoosh slightly decades ago across their entire product lineup. And the old one ain’t comin back.

Back
Top Bottom