Nike Air 180 OG

Got 2 pairs in US 9.5, one with a draw and one this morning with some luck at 9.00 AM. But here in the EU 5 minutes after the release almost everything was gone...
lmfaooo what are you doing here dude ??? :lol: :lol:

i thought you were retired from collecting sneakers after the air structure release :rofl::rofl:

SNKRS already gone in big sizes, & struck out on every link BSB posted up top. Insane.

I wanted these for the nostalgia but absolutely refuse to pay resell. They can keep them.

Just give it some time. Once pairs get in hand the prices will drop. They’re already not that crazy. You’ll probably be able to pick them up for retail + tax + shipping, depending on size.

heck yeah

IMG_1649.jpeg

Why did unheardof get so many pairs. Place was a come up

They did have a lot. Playing with various sizes in the cart, it looked like almost 6 pairs per size. Considering how today went that was a lot. However, the ones released today were prob scraps from the raffle.

They're in very good standing with Nike Sportswear/Neighborhood. Don't know this at all, but they probably just requested a lot, whereas other shops went cautious with their orders. When Nike Sportswear tells you that you have an allocation, you submit a request to them with how many you want per size. Typically they respond with either request confirmed, request denied, or you can have THIS many. If I had to guess, Unheardof probably swung for the fences on their request not thinking it would be confirmed, and then it was.

I got my pair from Corporate in Indianapolis around 10:10 - said there were only like 6-7 people before who bought a pair - they'll put any extras they have later online today - no idea what time but be on the look out for that

All you talking about the toe creasing, they are made exactly like the original , the material is thin like the 1991 pair , which was thin for the running purpose and was subject to creasing. If you look at pics of the originals you will see the toe creasing and not perfect, like the Nike structure was.
IMG_6319.jpeg
IMG_6324.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg

All you talking about the toe creasing, they are made exactly like the original , the material is thin like the 1991 pair , which was thin for the running purpose and was subject to creasing. If you look at pics of the originals you will see the toe creasing and not perfect, like the Nike structure was.
IMG_6319.jpeg
IMG_6324.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg
Go for a run and let us know how they hold up. 😀

Yes the OGs were subject to creasing, but the issue is also exacerbated by the fact that they still don’t wrap the toe overlay properly. It’s gotten better but I’m still seeing some pairs on here with 2018 toe tendencies.

IMG_6319.jpeg
IMG_6324.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg
Appreciate you but I’ve shown you guys pictures of my left shoe and it looks 1000 times worse than anything I’ve seen online so far. If they get creased after walking in the city all day then fine but after wearing for 30 seconds? I don’t know, brotha

Back
Top Bottom